My TOU and Some Info

I also sell Scrap Kits
Please take a moment
to stop by my Scrap
Blog as Well!!!
X-Clusively Christy Scraps
smiles
christy
Ü

Just a note about
my tuts I dont tell
all my secrets lol
like how I do the
glow on a name etc.
I also have no
control over the
FTU supplies
I am sorry but
sometimes the
kits are for a
limited time free
or just disappear,
I will share
masks etc ONLY
if the tou of
the creator allows,
You can easily find
another mask or kit
to use in place of
what I have used
on my tuts, I write tuts
as I create a tag,

I hope you all
enjoy them and
I thank you
so much for
taking the time
to stop by my blog
smiles
christy
Ü

Followers

Proud Member

My License's

Suzanne Woolcott, TooshToosh, CILM, MPT, CDO, PTE, My Tag Art, My Tubed Art, Zindy Nielsen, PSP Tubes Emporium, Keith Garvey, PFD, I also enjoy FTU artist

Leave me a note

Search

Grab My Blinkies Here

Would love to see your creations

I would LOVE to see
your creations you
can always email me
HERE
with a link or a tag
smiles
christy
Ü
Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sparkled


Sparkled
This tut was written as a entry in a Tut Contest for Pimp'd Designz
I ADORE the colors in this kit so this was My choice of kits to Play with!

Tube of choice, I used Rion Vernon in Both examples
Scrap used Shabby Little Me by Pimp'd Designz
Font of choice I used Studio Letting Swing
Graphic Program of choice, I use PSP 9

This tutorial assumes you have working knowledge of paint shop pro,
All of my tutorials are my own creation and any similarity
with any other tutorial is purely coincidential.
Please do not copy my tutorials to anyplace, please link back to my blog!

Open a new image 650x650 and flood fill white,
I am trying to make my tags smaller so I am going to start with
a bit smaller work area, this is your choice if you want
to make a larger tag.

Open pd-pp-09 c/p as a new layer and resize by
90% apply a mask of choice, I used 220InsatiableDreams

Now lets open pd-frame-05 c/p as a new layer, grab your
magic wand and click inside the frame, you will have to click
close to the line to get it all selected, open pd-pp-02 c/p
as a new layer below this frame, resize by 80% now invert
your selection and hit delete, select none, Now lets open
pd-glitter-02 c/p as a new layer and place this right above
the mask layer, move it up towards the right a bit, now
duplicate and mirror then flip, Now open pd-glitter-01
c/p as a new layer bring to the top and resize by 80%
arrange towards the bottom of the frame, duplicate
and mirror and then rotate to the left by 45% now lets
open pd-swirl-02 c/p as a new layer arrange right below
the glitter layer you just added. Now lets open pd-heart-02
c/p as a new layer, arrange this layer to the top and then
place towards the right of the frame, duplicate and move this
one up a bit, now open pd-star-01 c/p as a new layer
resize by 55% and place near the bottom right of the
tag, now open pd-heart-01 c/p as a new layer place with
the star, now open pd-staple-01 c/p as a new layer and
place over the heart and star, Now lets open pd-flower-02
c/p as a new layer, place towards the bottom right of the tag
arrange this layer to right above the frame layer, now open
pd-flower-03 c/p as a new layer, arrange this layer to right
below your blue flower, I duplicated both flowers and made
a little cluster on the right bottom of the tag, Now lets open
pd-button-01 c/p as a new layer arrange this to below
your black and white heart layer, open pd-button-02
c/p as a new layer and place this layer below the other
button layer, Now open pd-ribbon-01 c/p as a new layer
arrange this layer to right above the star layer and then
resize this by 60% place across the top of the star,
now add a dropshadow of choice to your elements
some already have a great dropshadow so you wont
need to add one, and a tube or tubes of choice
hide the white background layer and merge visible.

I always resize my finished tag BEFORE adding my copyright info,
it makes this seem clearer, add your name and copy right
information and Save the way you prefer to save tags,

I hope you enjoyed this tut
smiles
christy
Ü



0 comments:

Post a Comment