My TOU and Some Info

I also sell Scrap Kits
Please take a moment
to stop by my Scrap
Blog as Well!!!
X-Clusively Christy Scraps
smiles
christy
Ü

Just a note about
my tuts I dont tell
all my secrets lol
like how I do the
glow on a name etc.
I also have no
control over the
FTU supplies
I am sorry but
sometimes the
kits are for a
limited time free
or just disappear,
I will share
masks etc ONLY
if the tou of
the creator allows,
You can easily find
another mask or kit
to use in place of
what I have used
on my tuts, I write tuts
as I create a tag,

I hope you all
enjoy them and
I thank you
so much for
taking the time
to stop by my blog
smiles
christy
Ü

Followers

Proud Member

My License's

Suzanne Woolcott, TooshToosh, CILM, MPT, CDO, PTE, My Tag Art, My Tubed Art, Zindy Nielsen, PSP Tubes Emporium, Keith Garvey, PFD, I also enjoy FTU artist

Leave me a note

Search

Grab My Blinkies Here

Would love to see your creations

I would LOVE to see
your creations you
can always email me
HERE
with a link or a tag
smiles
christy
Ü
Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Faith, Hope, & Courage


Faith, Hope, & Courage
This tut is dedicated to my MIL who
lost her battle with Breast Cancer in
Oct. of 2011, and also to my wonderful
friend Kathy who is battling Breast Cancer
right now, and to all the Women, and Men
who are effected by this horrible cancer.

Tube of choice, I used Rion Vernon and Elias Chatzoudis
Scrap used Feel your Boobies by TammyKat Designz
Font of choice I used Alex Brush
Graphic Program of choice, I use PSP 9

This tutorial assumes you have working knowledge of paint shop pro,
All of my tutorials are my own creation and any similarity
with any other tutorial is purely coincidential.
Please do not copy my tutorials to anyplace, please link back to my blog!

Open a new image 750x750 and flood fill white,
I Like to have room to work, this is your choice,
My tuts are written using this size image

open tk-feelyourboobies-floral3paper c/p as a new
layer and apply a mask of choice, I used zuzzanna_mask28
turn the opacity down to about 60%

Now lets open tk-feelyourboobies-pinkcancer-ribbon and c/p
as a new layer, resize by 95% place near the top right of
your mask,rotate to the right by about 9% now open
tk-feelyourboobies-lacedribbon-dkpink c/p as a new layer,
place so it laces the middle of the pink ribbon. I sized mine
up just a bit (110%) now open tk-feelyourboobies-whitepaperframe
c/p as a new layer right above the mask layer, resize by 73%
I used gamma correction tool to lighten it just a bit, now grab
your magic wand, click inside the frame opening and expand
by 9%, invert and open tk-feelyourboobies-whitefloralpaper
c/p as a new layer below the frame, hit delete and select
none, Now open tk-feelyourboobies-mettalicbow-drkpink
c/p as a new layer, place near the bottom left of the mask
and frame, duplicate and rotate to the left by 45%, I also
used the white and light pink mettalicbows. I duplicated the
white one and flipped it, now open tk-feelyourboobies-white-ribbon
c/p as a new layer and resize by 78% place near the bottom
of the mask, now open tk-feelyourboobies-drkpink-ribbon c/p
as a new layer, resize by 70% and then rotate to the right by
11%, now open tk-feelyourboobies-pinkbeadspill c/p as a new
layer, move towards the left at the bottom. now lets open
tk-feelyourboobies-dotflower, c/p as a new layer, resize by
72%, and place over the mettalic bows, now lets open
tk-feelyourboobies-pinkflower, c/p as a new layer and place
over the dotflower, now open tk-feelyourboobies-whiteribbonbow
c/p as a new layer and mirror, place in the center of the
pink flower, now open tk-feelyourboobies-heartbutton. c/p
as a new layer, resize by 40% and rotate to the left by 15%
place in the center of the white bow, now add a dropshadow of
choice and a tube of choice, hide the white background layer
and merge visible.

I always resize my finished tag BEFORE adding my copyright info,
it makes this seem clearer, add your name and copy right
information and Save the way you prefer to save tags,

I hope you enjoyed this tut
smiles
christy
Ü

0 comments:

Post a Comment