My TOU and Some Info

I also sell Scrap Kits
Please take a moment
to stop by my Scrap
Blog as Well!!!
X-Clusively Christy Scraps
smiles
christy
Ü

Just a note about
my tuts I dont tell
all my secrets lol
like how I do the
glow on a name etc.
I also have no
control over the
FTU supplies
I am sorry but
sometimes the
kits are for a
limited time free
or just disappear,
I will share
masks etc ONLY
if the tou of
the creator allows,
You can easily find
another mask or kit
to use in place of
what I have used
on my tuts, I write tuts
as I create a tag,

I hope you all
enjoy them and
I thank you
so much for
taking the time
to stop by my blog
smiles
christy
Ü

Followers

Proud Member

My License's

Suzanne Woolcott, TooshToosh, CILM, MPT, CDO, PTE, My Tag Art, My Tubed Art, Zindy Nielsen, PSP Tubes Emporium, Keith Garvey, PFD, I also enjoy FTU artist

Leave me a note

Search

Grab My Blinkies Here

Would love to see your creations

I would LOVE to see
your creations you
can always email me
HERE
with a link or a tag
smiles
christy
Ü
Friday, October 8, 2010

The Bounty of Fall

The Bounty of Fall Tube of choice, I used Suzanne Woolcott and Rion Vernon Scrap used Autumnal by Gemini Creationz (Full Size kit used in this tut) Font of choice I used Dartangnon ITC Graphic Program of choice, I use PSP 9 This tutorial assumes you have working knowledge of paint shop pro, All of my tutorials are my own creation and any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidential. Please do not copy my tutorials to anyplace, please link back to my blog! Open a new image 750x750 and flood fill white, (you can ALWAYS resize later, I like having plenty of room to work) Open gcz_atumnal-paper11 resize by 18% c/p as a new layer and apply a mask of choice I used WSL_Mask208 Now lets open gcz_atumnal-frame4 c/p as a new layer and resize by 22% arrange up and to the right just a bit, now open gcz-autumnal-frame3 c/p as a new layer resize this by 22% arrange towards the bottom left, Now lets open gcz-autumnal-leaves2 c/p as a new layer bring this to the top resize by 17% arrange towards the bottom of the top frame, now duplicate and mirror and the flip, arrange together, Open gcz-autumnal-leaves1 c/p as a new layer and resize this by 17% now rotate to the left by 105% now open gcz-autumnal-leaf2 c/p as a new layer and resize this by 17% place this layer below the other leaves layers, duplicate and rotate to the right by 36% place near the other leaf like this one, now open gcz-autumnal-leaf, c/p as a new layer now resize this by 8% place this layer below your other leaf layers as well, now duplicate and mirror this, now rotate this to the left by 36% I duplicated and then flipped this one and arranged with my other leaves, now open gcz-autumnal-flower5 c/p as a new layer and move this layer to the top, resize by 17% now mirror and then rotate to the right by 80%, Now lets open gcz-autumnal-berries c/p as a new layer and resize this by 17% and then rotate to the right by 36% Now lets open gcz-autumnal-bow1 c/p as a new layer and bring this to the top, resize by 25% now mirror this and place on top of the leaf cluster you just made, now open gcz-autumnal-ribbon c/p as a new layer and resize by 18% now flip then rotate to the right by 90% move this layer below the bow layer and place with your leaf cluster as well, Now lets open gcz-autumnal-flower3 c/p as a new layer, place this layer right above your mask layer and resize by 18% place so it shows out from behind the frame on the right and the leaves, now open gcz-autumnal-flower1 c/p as a new layer, again right above your mask layer, resize this by 18% place towards the bottom of the leaf cluster, I duplicated mine once and moved it over a little to the right and up some, and the same with the other flower placing this one towards the left of the leaf cluster. Now grab your magic wand and click inside the BOTTOM frame, selections modify expand by 5 now selections invert, open gcz-autumnal-paper12 resize by 18% and c/p as a new layer move this below the frame layer and hit delete, select none, Now go to the top frame, and do the same, I used gcz-autumnal-paper5 resized like before, Now when you are happy with your tag, add a dropshadow of choice to your elements and a tube of choice, hide the white background layer and merge visible. I always resize my finished tag BEFORE adding my copyright info, it makes this seem clearer, add your name and copy right information and Save the way you prefer to save tags, I hope you enjoyed this tut smiles christy Ü

0 comments:

Post a Comment