My TOU and Some Info

I also sell Scrap Kits
Please take a moment
to stop by my Scrap
Blog as Well!!!
X-Clusively Christy Scraps
smiles
christy
Ü

Just a note about
my tuts I dont tell
all my secrets lol
like how I do the
glow on a name etc.
I also have no
control over the
FTU supplies
I am sorry but
sometimes the
kits are for a
limited time free
or just disappear,
I will share
masks etc ONLY
if the tou of
the creator allows,
You can easily find
another mask or kit
to use in place of
what I have used
on my tuts, I write tuts
as I create a tag,

I hope you all
enjoy them and
I thank you
so much for
taking the time
to stop by my blog
smiles
christy
Ü

Followers

Proud Member

My License's

Suzanne Woolcott, TooshToosh, CILM, MPT, CDO, PTE, My Tag Art, My Tubed Art, Zindy Nielsen, PSP Tubes Emporium, Keith Garvey, PFD, I also enjoy FTU artist

Leave me a note

Search

Grab My Blinkies Here

Would love to see your creations

I would LOVE to see
your creations you
can always email me
HERE
with a link or a tag
smiles
christy
Ü
Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Spook-Town

Spook-Town Tube of choice, I used Suzanne Woolcott and TooshToosh Scrap used Ghosttown by Clarey ( I used the page size kit in this tutorial) Font of choice I used Larger Mime and LDJ Jilly Nilly Graphic Program of choice, I use PSP 9 This tutorial assumes you have working knowledge of paint shop pro, All of my tutorials are my own creation and any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidential. Please do not copy my tutorials to anyplace, please link back to my blog! Open a new image 750x750 and flood fill white, (you can ALWAYS resize later, I like having plenty of room to work) Open clary_ghosttown_paper7 resize by 18% c/p as a new layer now apply a mask of choice, I used Candys Treats Mask48, I duplicated my mask layer 2 times then merged them Now lets open clarey_ghosttown_acrylicframe and c/p as a new layer and resize this by 35% grab your magic wand and click inside the frame, modify and expand by 8, now invert selection, open clarey_ghosttown_paper6 resize this by 18% c/p as a new layer below the frame layer, now hit delete and leave selected, now open clarey_ghosttown_fence, c/p as a new layer and resize this by 15% drag it down some so the top shows but doesnt cover the whole paper in the frame, paste again resizing again by 15% and line them up leave selected stil, Now open clarey_ghosttown_spookytree c/p as a new layer and resize this by 12% and move towards the left of your frame, hit delete and leave selected, now open the tree again this time mirror it before you copy and paste, this time resize it by 16% move this layer below the other tree layer and hit delete, now select none, Open clarey_ghosttown_hauntedhouse2_clearwindows c/p as a new layer (this will be right above the grey paper layer) resize it by 20% and arrange this to the right of the frame area, now open clarey_ghosttown_graveyard c/p as a new layer resize this by 20% and place behind your tree's, Now we are going to add some things above the frame layer, Open clarey_ghosttown_spiderweb2 c/p as a new layer and resize this by 20% and place on the top right corner of the frame, now Open clarey_ghosttown_ghost2 c/p as a new layer and resize by 20% mirror him then rotate to the right by 12% and place at the top left of the frame, now open clarey_ghosttown_cauldron c/p as a new layer and resize this by 15% place on the bottom right of the frame open clarey_ghosttown_smoke4 c/p as a new layer resize this by 20% and the mirror it, place it so it is coming out of the cauldron now open clarey_ghosttown_cupcake1 c/p as a new layer and resize this by 10% and place near the cauldron, open clarey_ghosttown_candle c/p as a new layer and resize this by 10% and place with the cupcake open clarey_ghosttown_broom c/p as a new layer and resize this by 20% and "lean" it up against the cauldron, now add a dropshadow of choice to your elements and a tube of choice, when you are happy with your tag, hide the white background layer and merge visible. I always resize my finished tag BEFORE adding my copyright info, it makes this seem clearer, add your name and copy right information and Save the way you prefer to save tags, I hope you enjoyed this tut smiles christy Ü

0 comments:

Post a Comment