My TOU and Some Info

I also sell Scrap Kits
Please take a moment
to stop by my Scrap
Blog as Well!!!
X-Clusively Christy Scraps
smiles
christy
Ü

Just a note about
my tuts I dont tell
all my secrets lol
like how I do the
glow on a name etc.
I also have no
control over the
FTU supplies
I am sorry but
sometimes the
kits are for a
limited time free
or just disappear,
I will share
masks etc ONLY
if the tou of
the creator allows,
You can easily find
another mask or kit
to use in place of
what I have used
on my tuts, I write tuts
as I create a tag,

I hope you all
enjoy them and
I thank you
so much for
taking the time
to stop by my blog
smiles
christy
Ü

Followers

Proud Member

My License's

Suzanne Woolcott, TooshToosh, CILM, MPT, CDO, PTE, My Tag Art, My Tubed Art, Zindy Nielsen, PSP Tubes Emporium, Keith Garvey, PFD, I also enjoy FTU artist

Leave me a note

Search

Grab My Blinkies Here

Would love to see your creations

I would LOVE to see
your creations you
can always email me
HERE
with a link or a tag
smiles
christy
Ü
Sunday, July 17, 2011

In The Pink


In The Pink

Tube of choice, I used Rion Vernon and Cris Ortega
Scrap used In The Pink by x-clusively christy scraps
(full size kit used in this tut)
Font of choice I used Studio Lettering Swing
Graphic Program of choice, I use PSP 9

This tutorial assumes you have working knowledge of paint shop pro,
All of my tutorials are my own creation and any similarity
with any other tutorial is purely coincidential.
Please do not copy my tutorials to anyplace, please link back to my blog!

Open a new image 950x800 and flood fill white,
I like to have alot of room to work, you can always
resize your tag when done!

Open xcd-itp-paper19 resize by 19% c/p as a new layer
apply a mask of choice, I used BtflyFlbyMask4, now
move it towards the left of your work area, duplicate and
mirror, have them BARELY overlapping in the middle.

Now lets open xcd-itp-frame7 c/p as a new layer, resize by
60% now grab your magic wand and click inside the frame
opening, (this frame already has a dropshadow on it so you
will need to make sure you select all of that as well)
expand by 9 and invert, open xcd-itp-paper2 resize
by 19% c/p below the frame and hit delete, select none

Now open xcd-itp-frame6 c/p as a new layer, arrange to right
above the mask layer and then resize by 70% now rotate
to the left by 18%. Now lets open xcd-itp-fan c/p as a new
layer and resize by 30% rotate to the right by 18% place near
the bottom right of the frame, Now lets open xcd-itp-beadspill
c/p as a new layer, arrange below the fan layer, resize by 30%
now duplicate and rotate to the left by 80% arrange this one
towards the right of the frame, now open xcd-itp-flower4 c/p
as a new layer and resize by 24% place near your fan,
now paste this again, arrange to below your frame and paper
layer, resize by 42% place near the top left, duplicate
and flip and mirror, place this one towards the left edge
of the frame, now open xcd-itp-flower5 c/p as a new layer
flip this and then resize by 25% arrange to right above your
fan layer, now open xcd-itp-leaf4 c/p as a new layer, arrange
to right below your beadspill layer, resize by 32% now duplicate
and rotate to the right by 90% and then mirror, arrange along
the right edge of your frame layer, now open xcd-itp-grass
c/p as a new layer, arrange to right above your frame layer,
resize by 36% arrange along the right edge of the frame, duplicate
and rotate to the left by 90% arrange along the bottom edge
of the frame, now lets open xcd-itp-rose2 c/p as a new layer
arrange this to right below flower4 layer (the white daisy) mirror
and then resize by 24%, now lets open xcd-itp-heart2 c/p as a new
layer, arrange this layer to right above the fan layer, resize by
36% and then rotate to the right by 18%, now open xcd-itp-heart3
c/p as a new layer, arrange above the heart layer you just added
resize by 32% and rotate to the left by 18%, now lets open
xcd-itp-butterfly2 c/p as a new layer, bring to the top and resize by
36% place towards the bottom left of your tag, now paste again
this time resize by 18% and place near the top left, I added it
once more this time resizing by 15% and mirroring it. now add a
dropshadow of choice to your tag, (the frame has one already so
I did not dropshadow it) and add a tube or tubes of choice, hide
the white background layer and merge visible.

I always resize my finished tag BEFORE adding my copyright info,
it makes this seem clearer, add your name and copy right
information and Save the way you prefer to save tags,

I hope you enjoyed this tut
smiles
christy
Ü



1 comments:

Martha said...

Can't wait to give that a try, especially since I have the kit!!!

Great tut...

Hugs,
Martha

Post a Comment