My TOU and Some Info

I also sell Scrap Kits
Please take a moment
to stop by my Scrap
Blog as Well!!!
X-Clusively Christy Scraps
smiles
christy
Ü

Just a note about
my tuts I dont tell
all my secrets lol
like how I do the
glow on a name etc.
I also have no
control over the
FTU supplies
I am sorry but
sometimes the
kits are for a
limited time free
or just disappear,
I will share
masks etc ONLY
if the tou of
the creator allows,
You can easily find
another mask or kit
to use in place of
what I have used
on my tuts, I write tuts
as I create a tag,

I hope you all
enjoy them and
I thank you
so much for
taking the time
to stop by my blog
smiles
christy
Ü

Followers

Proud Member

My License's

Suzanne Woolcott, TooshToosh, CILM, MPT, CDO, PTE, My Tag Art, My Tubed Art, Zindy Nielsen, PSP Tubes Emporium, Keith Garvey, PFD, I also enjoy FTU artist

Leave me a note

Search

Grab My Blinkies Here

Would love to see your creations

I would LOVE to see
your creations you
can always email me
HERE
with a link or a tag
smiles
christy
Ü
Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!! booooooo

Happy Halloween!! booooo

Tube of choice, I used Suzanne Woolcott and Elias Chatzoudis
Scrap used Things that Go Boo by Kat Designed
this kit is no longer avaliable, I am waiting to hear from Kat if she will
offer it on her blog or not
Font of choice I used RUSerius (LIMITED freebie by RobFonts until 10-18-11)
and zombielicius
Graphic Program of choice, I use PSP 9

This tutorial assumes you have working knowledge of paint shop pro,
All of my tutorials are my own creation and any similarity
with any other tutorial is purely coincidential.
Please do not copy my tutorials to anyplace, please link back to my blog!

Open a new image 750x750 and flood fill white,
I Like to have room to work, this is your choice,
My tuts are written using this size image

open pattern4 resize by 19% and c/p as a new layer, apply a
mask of choice, I used Vix_Halloween2011No1

Now lets open element_frame c/p as a new layer
resize by 30% and then rotate to the left by 6% grab your
magic wand and click inside the frame opening, expand by
9 and then invert, now open pattern3 resize by 19%
and c/p as a new layer below the frame, hit delete and
select none, now open element_string, c/p as a new layer
resize by 24% and then mirror and place towards the top
left of the frame, now open element_swirl c/p as a new layer
and resize by 20% arrange to right above the mask layer
mirror and place near the top left, I duplicated, flipped
and mirrored again, now open element_pumpkin face
c/p as a new layer and resize by 30% now rotate to the
right by 6% (I added a slight gradient glow to mine, if you
dont have eyecandy4000 you can do this with the default
dropshadow in psp using a slight blur and light color)
now lets open element_spiderweb c/p as a new layer
arrange to right below your frame layer and resize by 20%
now rotate to the left by 6% I used the raster deform tool
to stretch it to fit inside my frame, now go to your paper fill
layer, select all, float, defloat, invert selection, go back to
the web layer and hit delete, select none, now open element_cat
c/p as a new layer, mirror and then resize by 18%, now open
element_ghost, c/p as a new layer and resize by 16%,
mirror and place below the cat layer, now lets open
element_candycorn c/p as a new layer, resize by 16%
I rotated mine to the right by 12% I then duplicated it
a couple times, and mirrored them and scattered them
around my frame. Now open element_staple c/p as a
new layer, mirror and then resize by 35% now open
element_wordart2 c/p as a new layer, arrange below the
staple layer and then resize by 23%, rotate to the right by
9% now open element_wordart1 c/p as a new layer arrange
below the wordart you just added, and resize by 30% and
rotate to the left by 9%. now add a dropshadow of choice
and a tube of choice, hide the white background layer and
merge visible.(I added the same gradient glow to my swirls)

I always resize my finished tag BEFORE adding my copyright info,
it makes this seem clearer, add your name and copy right
information and Save the way you prefer to save tags,

I hope you enjoyed this tut
smiles
christy
Ü



0 comments:

Post a Comment