My TOU and Some Info

I also sell Scrap Kits
Please take a moment
to stop by my Scrap
Blog as Well!!!
X-Clusively Christy Scraps
smiles
christy
Ü

Just a note about
my tuts I dont tell
all my secrets lol
like how I do the
glow on a name etc.
I also have no
control over the
FTU supplies
I am sorry but
sometimes the
kits are for a
limited time free
or just disappear,
I will share
masks etc ONLY
if the tou of
the creator allows,
You can easily find
another mask or kit
to use in place of
what I have used
on my tuts, I write tuts
as I create a tag,

I hope you all
enjoy them and
I thank you
so much for
taking the time
to stop by my blog
smiles
christy
Ü

Followers

Proud Member

My License's

Suzanne Woolcott, TooshToosh, CILM, MPT, CDO, PTE, My Tag Art, My Tubed Art, Zindy Nielsen, PSP Tubes Emporium, Keith Garvey, PFD, I also enjoy FTU artist

Leave me a note

Search

Grab My Blinkies Here

Would love to see your creations

I would LOVE to see
your creations you
can always email me
HERE
with a link or a tag
smiles
christy
Ü
Saturday, November 19, 2011

Christmas Ornaments


Christmas Ornaments

Tube of choice, I used Keith Garvey and Rion Vernon
Scrap used Merry Christmas bundle kit by Natali
Font of choice I used The Nauti Gal
Graphic Program of choice, I use PSP 9

This tutorial assumes you have working knowledge of paint shop pro,
All of my tutorials are my own creation and any similarity
with any other tutorial is purely coincidential.
Please do not copy my tutorials to anyplace, please link back to my blog!

Open a new image 750x750 and flood fill white,
I Like to have room to work, this is your choice,
My tuts are written using this size image
This tut I actually used 900x900 due to the shadow
on the elements I choose. so I would have room to
work and move them around without messing up
the shadow.

On this tut I used a color that matched my tubes for
my mask layer, (a red and a pinkish color) add a new
layer and fill with color of choice, resize this layer by
95% and apply a mask of choice, I used Vix_Bigmask008

I then used the deform tool to expand it out a bit, I resized it
by 80% and mirrored it, then duplicated and moved one up
to the left and one down towards the right,

Now lets open Natali_designs_xmas10add_frame1 c/p as a
new layer and resize by 30% and then rotate to the left by 6
Now grab your magic wand and click inside the frame and expand
by 9, invert, open natali_designs_xmas10add_paper6b resize by
19% and c/p as a new layer below the frame and hit delete,
select none, now lets open Natali_designs_xmas10_snowflake5
c/p as a new layer, above your mask layers, resize by 40% and
place near the top left, I duplicated mine and rotated on to the left
by 15% and duplicated that one and mirrored it placing it near
the bottom left, I then added noise to all three at about 25%
now lets open Natali_designs_xmas10add_star5-sh, c/p as a
new layer, bring to the top and resize by 20%, Now open
Natali_designs_xmas10add_twig5-sh2 c/p as a new layer, resize
by 20% duplicate and mirror, now lets open
Natali_designs_xmas10add_twig3-sh2 c/p as a new layer
resize by 20% now open Natali_designs_xmas10add_basket1-s1
c/p as a new layer and resize by 20%, now lets open
Natali_designs_xmas10add_leaf3-sh c/p as a new layer
resize by 18%, now open Natali_designs_xmas10add_candy-sh2
c/p as a new layer and resize by 25%, now lets open
Natali_designs_xmas10add_ball4-sh c/p as a new layer
resize by 16% now open Natali_designs_xmas10add_ball2-sh1
c/p as a new layer, mirror and then resize by 12%, now open
Natali_designs_xmas10add_leaf4-sh c/p as a new layer and
resize by 17% now open Natali_designs_xmas10add_ribbon1-sh1
c/p as a new layer, resize by 26%n now lets open
Natali_designs_xmas10add_string1-sh1 c/p as a new layer
resize by 20%, Because I used the shadowed elements in
my tag, I only added a dropshadow to my tube and the
snowflakes, and my name on my tag, add a tube of choice
hide the white background layer and merge visible.

I always resize my finished tag BEFORE adding my copyright info,
it makes this seem clearer, add your name and copy right
information and Save the way you prefer to save tags,

I hope you enjoyed this tut
smiles
christy
Ü



0 comments:

Post a Comment