My TOU and Some Info

I also sell Scrap Kits
Please take a moment
to stop by my Scrap
Blog as Well!!!
X-Clusively Christy Scraps
smiles
christy
Ü

Just a note about
my tuts I dont tell
all my secrets lol
like how I do the
glow on a name etc.
I also have no
control over the
FTU supplies
I am sorry but
sometimes the
kits are for a
limited time free
or just disappear,
I will share
masks etc ONLY
if the tou of
the creator allows,
You can easily find
another mask or kit
to use in place of
what I have used
on my tuts, I write tuts
as I create a tag,

I hope you all
enjoy them and
I thank you
so much for
taking the time
to stop by my blog
smiles
christy
Ü

Followers

Proud Member

My License's

Suzanne Woolcott, TooshToosh, CILM, MPT, CDO, PTE, My Tag Art, My Tubed Art, Zindy Nielsen, PSP Tubes Emporium, Keith Garvey, PFD, I also enjoy FTU artist

Leave me a note

Search

Grab My Blinkies Here

Would love to see your creations

I would LOVE to see
your creations you
can always email me
HERE
with a link or a tag
smiles
christy
Ü
Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Autumn Morning Bliss


Autumn Morning Bliss

Tube of choice, I used Rion Vernon and Zindy S.D. Nielsen
Scrap used Autumn Morning By PolkaDot Scraps
Font of choice I used Julietrose Std
Graphic Program of choice, I use PSP 9

This tutorial assumes you have working knowledge of paint shop pro,
All of my tutorials are my own creation and any similarity
with any other tutorial is purely coincidential.
Please do not copy my tutorials to anyplace, please link back to my blog!

Open a new image 750x750 and flood fill white,
I Like to have room to work, this is your choice,
My tuts are written using this size image

open PDS_AM-paper7 c/p as a new layer and apply
a mask of choice, I used WH-mask4

Now lets open PDS_AM-frame1 c/p as a new layer
rotate to the left by 6, grab your magic wand and
click inside the frame opening, expand by 9 and invert
open PDS_AM-paper5 c/p as a new layer below
the frame and hit delete, select none, now lets open
PDS_AM-stiches c/p as a new layer rotate to the
left by 6 resize by 65% and arrange to your liking
at the bottom of the frame, I then pasted again
resized the same and put one at the top, now paste
once more, this time rotate to the left by 96%
resize by 82% and line up with your other stitches
now open PDS_AM-chicken c/p as a new layer,resize
by 50%, now mirror, Now open PDS_AM-flower 1
c/p as a new layer place above the mask layer
and towards the bottom left of the frame, Now lets
open PDS_AM-flower5 c/p as a new layer, below the
chicken layer, mirror and then rotate to the left by
45% duplicate, mirror and resize by 72%, Now open
PDS_AM-watch, c/p as a new layer, resize by 24%
and then mirror, place with your chicken, now open
PDS_AM-string4 c/p as a new layer and resize by
78% "hang" from the top right of the frame, now
open PDS_AM-button2 c/p as a new layer, resize
30% and place at the top of the string, now open
PDS_AM-leaves c/p as a new layer, arrange to
right above your mask layer, resize by 50%
now rotate to the left by 36% duplicate and flip
place both peeking out from behind your flower,
now open PDS_AM-frame4 c/p as a new layer
place right above your mask layer, mirror and
then rotate to the left by 22%, now lets open
PDS_AM-ribbon1 c/p as a new layer, place this
below your button layer and mirror, resize by
55%, now add a dropshadow and tube of choice
hide the white background layer and merge
visible,

I always resize my finished tag BEFORE adding my
copyright info, it makes this seem clearer,
add your name and copy right information and
Save the way you prefer to save tags,

I hope you enjoyed this tut
smiles
christy
Ü



0 comments:

Post a Comment