My TOU and Some Info

I also sell Scrap Kits
Please take a moment
to stop by my Scrap
Blog as Well!!!
X-Clusively Christy Scraps
smiles
christy
Ü

Just a note about
my tuts I dont tell
all my secrets lol
like how I do the
glow on a name etc.
I also have no
control over the
FTU supplies
I am sorry but
sometimes the
kits are for a
limited time free
or just disappear,
I will share
masks etc ONLY
if the tou of
the creator allows,
You can easily find
another mask or kit
to use in place of
what I have used
on my tuts, I write tuts
as I create a tag,

I hope you all
enjoy them and
I thank you
so much for
taking the time
to stop by my blog
smiles
christy
Ü

Followers

Proud Member

My License's

Suzanne Woolcott, TooshToosh, CILM, MPT, CDO, PTE, My Tag Art, My Tubed Art, Zindy Nielsen, PSP Tubes Emporium, Keith Garvey, PFD, I also enjoy FTU artist

Leave me a note

Search

Grab My Blinkies Here

Would love to see your creations

I would LOVE to see
your creations you
can always email me
HERE
with a link or a tag
smiles
christy
Ü
Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Necessities

The Necessities
Tube of choice, I used Maryline Cazenave and Rion Vernon
Scrap kit of choice, I used Designs By Sarah's Part of The Tech Savvy Collab
(Free with a $10.00 purchase)
Font of choice, I used A&Snapper Script
Graphic Program of choice, I use PSP 9

This tutorial assumes you have working knowledge of paint shop pro,
 All of my tutorials are my own creation and any
similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidential.
Please do not copy my tutorials to anyplace,
please link back to my blog!

Open a new image 750x750 and flood fill white,
I Like to have room to work, this is your choice,
My tuts are written using this size image

Open sb_pmt_tech-savvy-pp3 c/p as a new layer and
apply a mask of choice, I used DDMask25 I
then moved it up and to the left a bit,
Now open sb_pmt_tech-savvy-pp11 c/p as a new layer
and apply the same mask move this down and to the right a bit.

Now open sb_pmt_tech-savvy-frame1 c/p as
a new layer, grab your magic wand and click
inside the "bottom" frame openings, expand by 9
and invert, now lets open sb_pmt_tech-savvy-pp2 c/p
as a new layer and hit delete select none, now select
the opening of the "top" frame expand by 9 and
invert, now lets open sb_pmt_tech-savvy-pp12 c/p
as a new layer and hit delete
(you will need to use your freehand select tool to really
get the inside of this frame selected) Now lets open
sb_pmt_tech-savvy-usb cord 1 c/p as a new layer arrange
this right above the mask layers, resize by 70% and move
up towards the right of the tag, I duplicated mine and brought
this layer to the top and then erased what I wanted "Hidden"
behind the frame. now open sb_pmt_tech-savvy-splat2 c/p
 as a new layer arrange right above the masks again, place
near the bottom left of the frame. resize by 70%,
Now open sb_pmt_tech-savvy-splat1 c/p as a new
layer again this is below your frames, resize by 70%
I mirrored mine and placed it towards the top left,
duplicate and rotate to the right by 90%.
Open sb_pmt_tech-savvy-ribbon2 c/p as a new
layer and arrange along the bottom edge of the frame.
Open sb_pmt_tech-savvy-ribbon 3 and c/p as a
new layer placing with the other ribbon. Now open
sb_pmt_tech-savvy-bow3 c/p as a new layer place
 near the left bottom, open sb_pmt_tech-savvy-button1
c/p as a new layer and resize by 60% and then rotate
to the left by 18% place in the center of the bow.
now lets open sb_pmt_tech-savvy-email icon c/p
as a new layer, resize by 60% do the same with
the blogger icon, the facebook icon and the twitter
icon elements. Now arrange along the right side of
the frame, Open sb_pmt_tech-savvy-flower1 c/p as
a new layer, open sb_pmt_tech-savvy-disk 1 c/p
as a new layer, arrange right above the mask
layer and move up a bit to the left, now lets
open sb_pmt_tech-savvy-ipad 1 c/p as a new
layer, resize by 55% and then rotate to the left by 18%
arrange this layer BELOW the duplicated layer of the
 usb cord but above the frame. open sb_pmt_tech-savvy-usb1
c/p as a new layer, rotate to the right by 90% and then
 resize by 33% place on top of the ipad.
Now open sb_pmt_tech-savvy-usb cord 2 c/p as a
new layer again this is going to be under your
duplicated usb cord layer that you already added,
resize by 35% now rotate to the right by 45% place
on top of the ipad, now add a dropshadow of choice
and a tube of choice, hide your white background layer
 and merge visible.

I always resize my finished tag BEFORE adding my
copyright info, it makes this seem clearer, add your name
and copy right information and Save the way you
prefer to save tags,

I hope you enjoyed this tut
smiles
christy
Ü 

0 comments:

Post a Comment