My TOU and Some Info

I also sell Scrap Kits
Please take a moment
to stop by my Scrap
Blog as Well!!!
X-Clusively Christy Scraps
smiles
christy
Ü

Just a note about
my tuts I dont tell
all my secrets lol
like how I do the
glow on a name etc.
I also have no
control over the
FTU supplies
I am sorry but
sometimes the
kits are for a
limited time free
or just disappear,
I will share
masks etc ONLY
if the tou of
the creator allows,
You can easily find
another mask or kit
to use in place of
what I have used
on my tuts, I write tuts
as I create a tag,

I hope you all
enjoy them and
I thank you
so much for
taking the time
to stop by my blog
smiles
christy
Ü

Followers

Proud Member

My License's

Suzanne Woolcott, TooshToosh, CILM, MPT, CDO, PTE, My Tag Art, My Tubed Art, Zindy Nielsen, PSP Tubes Emporium, Keith Garvey, PFD, I also enjoy FTU artist

Leave me a note

Search

Grab My Blinkies Here

Would love to see your creations

I would LOVE to see
your creations you
can always email me
HERE
with a link or a tag
smiles
christy
Ü
Saturday, May 8, 2010

Down By the Sea

Down By The Sea Tube of choice, I used Suzanne Woolcott and Rion Vernon Scrap used Sweet Escape by Cora's Creations Font of choice I used Angelina Graphic Program of choice, I use PSP 9 This Tutorial is dedicated to one of my Dear Friends Janeann Thank you sweetie for being so supportive of me and for you friendship it means the world to me! This tutorial assumes you have working knowledge of paint shop pro, All of my tutorials are my own creation and any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidential. Please do not copy my tutorials to anyplace, please link back to my blog! This Tutorial is a bit long, and I apologize! Open a new image 750x750 and flood fill white, ( you can ALWAYS resize later, I like having plenty of room to work)Open cc-pp-10 Go to your preset shape tool and choose eclipse. Line width set to 9 and color white, and background set to pattern, find your paper you have open, draw out a circle on your image. now convert to a raster layer, Open cc-pp-07 do the same as above, making the circle as close to the same size as you can. convert to a raster layer, and now Open cc-pp-01 and do the same thing again. making it the same size (or as close as you can) to the other circles. Now we want to open cc-pp-07 up again, go to your preset shapes and choose the rectangle setting, line width 15 this time you want your pattern as your foreground (the paper) and the background set to null. Now Draw out a rectangle, you can use my tag as an example, convert it to a raster layer, select all float defloat, modify expand by 8 add a new layer move this below your frame layer and flood fill with white, select none, go back to the frame layer and merge down, go image rotate, and rotate to the right by 6% duplicate and go image mirror, move it over to the left side of your tag, now when you are satisfied with your frame placements merge those two layers, grab your magic wand and click inside the frame openings, grab cc-pp-08 c/p as a new layer below your frames, selections invert and hit delete. leave selected. now open cc-greens-02 c/p as a new layer below your frames but above your paper, image resize by 40% and arrange inside your frames, I duplicated it a couple times to fill them up at the bottom edge. (I actually did this in one frame, then hit delete to get rid of the excess hanging out of the frame selected none, merged the greens layers together, then duplicated and mirrored it into the other frame) Now open cc-net-02 c/p as a new layer above your circles but below the frame backgrounds, duplicate and merge down duplicate once more and merge down this makes the net show up a bit more. Now open cc-fish-01 c/p as a new layer and arrange to your liking, I resized mine by 40% and hung it in the net, I did the same with cc-starfish resizing it by 18% and also used cc-sand-dollar and resized it by 18% as well, you can add more or less this is your tag, Now if you want to add the water to your frames like I did, go back to your paper background layer and select all float defloat selections invert, now open cc-water-01 and c/p as a new layer, resize this by 66% move it over to your right frame, and behind the greens layer, now duplicate and move it up just a bit, duplicate once again and move it up a bit, hit delete on each of those layers to rid the excess from out side the frames, select none, now merge those water layers together, duplicate it and mirror it to the other frame ( you may have to move it a bit to make it fit right) Now open cc-sail-boat and c/p as a new layer above the water layer, in the LEFT frame, image resize by 21% and arrange to your liking, I duplicated mine. now open cc-palm-tree and c/p as a new layer above the water and behind the greens and place it in the right frame, resize this by 60% and arrange to your liking, go back to the paper background again and select all float defloat selections invert and now go back to the palm tree layer and hit delete. now you can add a dropshadow of choice to your elements, I did not add one to my net layer, or the greens or water, but I did for everything else. hide your white background and merge visable, Now open cc-sand and c/p as a new layer move it over to the right a little, image duplicate, and then image mirror, you can add more elements if you like or not it is your tag, now add your tube of choice to your tag and a dropshadow of choice to the tube, resize add your copyright info and save as I always resize my finished tag BEFORE adding my copyright info, it makes this seem clearer, add your name and copy right information and Save the way you prefer to save tags, I hope you enjoyed this tut smiles christy Ü

1 comments:

Dearest Christy,
What an honor to have your wonderful tut dedicated to me. *hugs*
You're so sweet and kind to me always.
I treasure your friendship, sweetie.
Love,
Janeann xoxo

Post a Comment