My TOU and Some Info

I also sell Scrap Kits
Please take a moment
to stop by my Scrap
Blog as Well!!!
X-Clusively Christy Scraps
smiles
christy
Ü

Just a note about
my tuts I dont tell
all my secrets lol
like how I do the
glow on a name etc.
I also have no
control over the
FTU supplies
I am sorry but
sometimes the
kits are for a
limited time free
or just disappear,
I will share
masks etc ONLY
if the tou of
the creator allows,
You can easily find
another mask or kit
to use in place of
what I have used
on my tuts, I write tuts
as I create a tag,

I hope you all
enjoy them and
I thank you
so much for
taking the time
to stop by my blog
smiles
christy
Ü

Followers

Proud Member

My License's

Suzanne Woolcott, TooshToosh, CILM, MPT, CDO, PTE, My Tag Art, My Tubed Art, Zindy Nielsen, PSP Tubes Emporium, Keith Garvey, PFD, I also enjoy FTU artist

Leave me a note

Search

Grab My Blinkies Here

Would love to see your creations

I would LOVE to see
your creations you
can always email me
HERE
with a link or a tag
smiles
christy
Ü
Sunday, June 27, 2010

I Dream of Butterflies

I Dream of Butterflies Tube of choice, I used Suzanne Woolcott and Zindy S. D. Neilson Scrap used Summer Night Garden with the Add on by Irene Alexeeva Font of choice I used Vera Crouz Graphic Program of choice, I use PSP 9 This tutorial assumes you have working knowledge of paint shop pro, All of my tutorials are my own creation and any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidential. Please do not copy my tutorials to anyplace, please link back to my blog! This is a very long tut with lots of parts to it, I hope you enjoy it though Open a new image 750x750 and flood fill white, (you can ALWAYS resize later, I like having plenty of room to work) Lets start with the mask layer, open ial-ao-sng-paper04 resize this by 18% c/p as a new layer and apply artmama mask 06 found here I duplicated the mask layer, then merged down, Now open ial-sng-leaf3 c/p as a new layer and resize by 35% now move this over to the right of your mask area, Now open ial-sng-leaf4 c/p as a new layer and resize this by 26% move this layer below your other leaf layer and move over behind that leaf, now lets open ial-sng-leaf1 c/p as a new layer and resize by 20% mirror it, move this layer up so it is near the top of your leaf cluster, now duplicate this leaf and go image flip and image mirror, duplicate this leaf and go image rotate free rotate to the right by 21% now open ial-ao-sng-leaf2 c/p as a new layer, and resize this by 17% now rotate free rotate to the left by 21% duplicate this and go image mirror and then image rotate free rotate to the left by 65% move this leaf down to right above your mask layer and have it poking out from behind your leaf cluster on towards the middle, Now lets add the Frame, open ial-sng-frame1 c/p as a new layer and resize by 38% Now open ial-ao-sng-flower1 and c/p as a new layer, resize this by 30% now image rotate to the right by 12% and move over to the right of your frame now duplicate this layer and go image mirror and then image rotate free rotate by 90% to the left, now lets open ial-ao-sng-bud2 c/p as a new layer and resize this by 15% now image mirror, now image rotate free rotate to the left by 90% and move it towards the bottom of the frame, now opne ial-ao-sng-bud1 c/p as a new layer and resize this by 12% image flip and then image rotate free rotate to the right by 56% arrange with your other bud, now lets open ial-sng-bluebell2 c/p as a new layer and image resize by 20% and move this over to the right with your leaves,now lets open ial-sng-grass2 c/p as a new layer and resize this by 40% move this layer below the bluebell layer and place behind them, there will be a part of the stem hanging below everything, crop that off, now lets open ial-ao-sng-peony1 c/p as a new layer and resize this by 20% and move over to the right, now open ial-ao-sng-peony2 c/p as a new layer and resize this by 14% image mirror and place near your other peony, Now lets open ial-sng-butterfly1 and c/p as a new layer, image resize by 16% and image mirror, and then image rotate to the right by 21% now open ial-sng-butterfly 2 and c/p as a new layer resize this by 19% and image rotate to the right by 21% and place this on your peony's Now we want to fill our frame with a few things, first grab your magic wand and click inside your frame, selections modify expand by 8 and then selections invert, open ial-ao-sng-paper04 resize by 18% c/p as a new layer move it below your frame layer and hit delete, leave selected, now open ial-sng-cloud1 c/p as a new layer and resize this by 20% do this again 2 more times, and move it to different areas inside your frame, hitting delete after each time to make sure nothing is sticking outside of the frame, leave selected, Now open ial-sng-star-spray I rotated mine to the right by 90% all layers checked and then copied and pasted it over to my tag (again this is BELOW your frame layer) resize this by 20% again hit delete to make sure that nothing is hanging out of your frame layer, paste it again and move down a bit resizing to 20% again and hitting delete, leave selected still. Now we want to open ial-ao-sng-organza, c/p as a new layer (all this is below your frame layer) and resize by 20% move this down towards the bottom of your frame, now paste it again and this time resize it by 36% move this up in the frame area and hit delete, leave selected still on your organza layers change the blend mode to soft light, now you want to add your tube layer you want this to be below your organza layers but above the star spray layers, hit delete to rid yourself of the excess tube hanging out of your frame, and select none, when you are satisfied with the placement of everything add a dropshadow of choice to all your elements, I did not dropshadow the star spray or the organza layers, hide your white background layer and your mask layer, and merge visiable, I resized this part of my tag by 80% then unhid my mask layer, making sure that it "framed' all, you may need to resize more or less depending on what you want your tag to look like, then merge visiable, I always resize my finished tag BEFORE adding my copyright info, it makes this seem clearer, add your name and copy right information and Save the way you prefer to save tags, I hope you enjoyed this tut smiles christy Ü

0 comments:

Post a Comment