My TOU and Some Info

I also sell Scrap Kits
Please take a moment
to stop by my Scrap
Blog as Well!!!
X-Clusively Christy Scraps
smiles
christy
Ü

Just a note about
my tuts I dont tell
all my secrets lol
like how I do the
glow on a name etc.
I also have no
control over the
FTU supplies
I am sorry but
sometimes the
kits are for a
limited time free
or just disappear,
I will share
masks etc ONLY
if the tou of
the creator allows,
You can easily find
another mask or kit
to use in place of
what I have used
on my tuts, I write tuts
as I create a tag,

I hope you all
enjoy them and
I thank you
so much for
taking the time
to stop by my blog
smiles
christy
Ü

Followers

Proud Member

My License's

Suzanne Woolcott, TooshToosh, CILM, MPT, CDO, PTE, My Tag Art, My Tubed Art, Zindy Nielsen, PSP Tubes Emporium, Keith Garvey, PFD, I also enjoy FTU artist

Leave me a note

Search

Grab My Blinkies Here

Would love to see your creations

I would LOVE to see
your creations you
can always email me
HERE
with a link or a tag
smiles
christy
Ü
Friday, August 27, 2010

An Apple A Day!

An Apple A Day! Tube of choice, I used Suzanne Woolcott and Rion Vernon Scrap used Apple Orchard By PolkaDot Scraps Font of choice I used ZipityDo Graphic Program of choice, I use PSP 9 This tutorial assumes you have working knowledge of paint shop pro,
All of my tutorials are my own creation and any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidential.
Please do not copy my tutorials to anyplace, please link back to my blog! Open a new image 750x750 and flood fill white,
(you can ALWAYS resize later, I like having plenty of room to work) Open PDS_AO-paper13 c/p as a new layer and
resize by 80% apply a mask of choice I used Artmama's mask 06 Now Open PDS_AO-Apple1 c/p as a new layer, I
used my raster deform tool to stretch it a bit in height, Now grab your magic wand, click inside the
apple modify expand by 8 add a new layer and fill with white,
move this below your apple, now open PDS_AO-paper14 c/p as a new layer resize this by 70% now selections invert
and hit delete, turn the opacity down to 50% on this paper layer,
LEAVE SELECTED UNTIL I SAY! make sure this is below your apple layer, Now open
PDS_AO-grass1 c/p as a new layer, I duplicated this about 4 or 5 times, moving some up
and some down, some a little right and left untill I had my desired amount of grass
(again this is BELOW your apple layer) when you are satisfied with the amount of grass
go to each of those layers and hit delete, now select none, Open PDS_AO-basket1 c/p
as a new layer and resize this by 33% Now open PSD_AO_Apple3 c/p as a new layer
resize this by 10% duplicate and rotate this enough time to fill your basket
(all should be below the basket layer)
Now duplicate and add about 3 above your basket layer
(we are still working BELOW the apple frame layer) Now what I did was hide all layers but the basket and
the apples that are to be in my basket and merge visible, Unhide everything again,
Now lets open PDS_AO-bow5 c/p as a new layer resize this by 46% and place it on your basket
handle, Now lets open PDS_AO-doodle1 c/p as a new layer move this down below all your
grass and your basket (RIGHT above the paper layer) resize this by 30%, duplicate and mirror and
bring it back over with the other doodle, Now lets open PDS_AO-leaves3 c/p as a new layer
arrange this layer to RIGHT above your mask layer, rotate to the right by 26% and have it
peeking from behind your apple frame duplicate and mirror, Now open PDS_AO-tree2
c/p as a new layer THIS time above the apple frame, image mirror and then resize by I stretched
this up just a tiny bit with the raster deform tool, Now we are going to open the PDS_AO-grass1
again and c/p as a new layer, we want to do what we did INSIDE the frame, duplicate it and
mirror a few times to make some grassy area when you are happy with it, merge those grass
layers together, grab your eraser tool and gently erase the square edges (see my tag for referance)
Now lets open PDS_AO-apple2 c/p as a new layer and resize by 18% I placed a couple
hanging from my tree and a few on the grassy area in front of the tree, Now open PDS_AO-tag1 c/p
as a new layer resize this by 40% and then rotate to the left by 25% place this up towards
your stem of your BIG apple, when you are happy with all your elements add a dropshadow of choice,
and a tube of choice, hide your white background layer and merge visible, I always resize my finished tag BEFORE adding my
copyright info, it makes this seem clearer,
add your name and copy right information and Save the way you prefer to save tags, I hope you enjoyed this tut smiles christy Ü

0 comments:

Post a Comment