My TOU and Some Info

I also sell Scrap Kits
Please take a moment
to stop by my Scrap
Blog as Well!!!
X-Clusively Christy Scraps
smiles
christy
Ü

Just a note about
my tuts I dont tell
all my secrets lol
like how I do the
glow on a name etc.
I also have no
control over the
FTU supplies
I am sorry but
sometimes the
kits are for a
limited time free
or just disappear,
I will share
masks etc ONLY
if the tou of
the creator allows,
You can easily find
another mask or kit
to use in place of
what I have used
on my tuts, I write tuts
as I create a tag,

I hope you all
enjoy them and
I thank you
so much for
taking the time
to stop by my blog
smiles
christy
Ü

Followers

Proud Member

My License's

Suzanne Woolcott, TooshToosh, CILM, MPT, CDO, PTE, My Tag Art, My Tubed Art, Zindy Nielsen, PSP Tubes Emporium, Keith Garvey, PFD, I also enjoy FTU artist

Leave me a note

Search

Grab My Blinkies Here

Would love to see your creations

I would LOVE to see
your creations you
can always email me
HERE
with a link or a tag
smiles
christy
Ü
Saturday, June 11, 2011

Citrus Summer Beauty


Citrus Summer Beauty

Tube of choice, I used Suzanne Woolcott and Simon Han
Scrap used Summer Citrus by KnC Scrapz
Font of choice I used Dagobert
Graphic Program of choice, I use PSP 9

This tutorial assumes you have working knowledge of paint shop pro,
All of my tutorials are my own creation and any similarity
with any other tutorial is purely coincidential.
Please do not copy my tutorials to anyplace, please link back to my blog!

Open a new image 650x650 and flood fill white,
I am trying to make my tags smaller so I am going to start with
a bit smaller work area, this is your choice if you want
to make a larger tag.

Open pp10 resize this by 19% and c/p as a new layer
apply a mask of choice, I used Becky_Mask022

Now lets open the white lace frame, c/p as a new layer
and resize this by 27% now rotate to the left by 6%
grab your magic wand click inside the frame opening and
expand by 9% now invert and open pp5, resize by 19%
and c/p as a new layer below the frame, hit delete and
select none, now lets open the basket and c/p as a new
layer, resize this by 12% and place towards the bottom
right of the frame, Now lets open branch2 c/p as a new
layer, arrange this layer to below the basket layer, mirror
and then resize by 11% now flip it, arrange along the
bottom edge of the frame,I then duplicated this 3 times
I flipped one and placed it with the other along the bottom
edge of the frame, I rotated the other two duplicates
to the right by 80% I arranged this along the right
of the frame, I erased the bit of stem showing below
the basket, and mirrored one, now open branch, c/p
as a new layer, arrange below the other branch layer
and resize by 12% I duplicated mine and moved it
a bit to the right, I then erased some of the stem that
was showing on the right of the basket, Now lets open
the wateringcan, c/p as a new layer resize this by 10%
and then mirror, place near your basket, open leaves
and c/p as a new layer, resize by 12% place near
your watering can and then rotate to the right by 9%
I pasted this again, arranging below your frame and
paper layer, and mirrored and then resize by 18%
place near the left bottom of the frame, I then
duplicated mine, flipped it and mirrored it, arranging
it at the top right of the frame, now open leaf, c/p
as a new layer, resize by 9% bring to the top and
place with your other leaves, I then pasted it again
this time arranging the layer to right above the leaves
that are below the frame, resize by 14% I then
flipped and mirrored it. placing it at the top right,
Now lets open the orange, c/p as a new layer
bring this to the top and resize by 8% I placed
two of these on my tag, one layer is brought to
the top and the other is below one of the branch
layers, Now open lemon, c/p as a new layer
and resize this by 8% I duplicated mine 2 more
times and arranged along the bottom of the frame
area, Now open the orange slice and c/p as a new
layer, arrange this to just below your frame and paper
layer, resize by 16% Place towards the bottom left
of the frame, Now open the rind and c/p as a new
layer, arrange this below your lemons and resize
by 16% arrange along the bottom of your frame
with the greenery and other fruit, Now add a drop
shadow of choice and a tube of choice, hide the
white background layer and merge visible.

I always resize my finished tag BEFORE adding my copyright info,
it makes this seem clearer, add your name and copy right
information and Save the way you prefer to save tags,

I hope you enjoyed this tut
smiles
christy
Ü



0 comments:

Post a Comment