My TOU and Some Info

I also sell Scrap Kits
Please take a moment
to stop by my Scrap
Blog as Well!!!
X-Clusively Christy Scraps
smiles
christy
Ü

Just a note about
my tuts I dont tell
all my secrets lol
like how I do the
glow on a name etc.
I also have no
control over the
FTU supplies
I am sorry but
sometimes the
kits are for a
limited time free
or just disappear,
I will share
masks etc ONLY
if the tou of
the creator allows,
You can easily find
another mask or kit
to use in place of
what I have used
on my tuts, I write tuts
as I create a tag,

I hope you all
enjoy them and
I thank you
so much for
taking the time
to stop by my blog
smiles
christy
Ü

Followers

Proud Member

My License's

Suzanne Woolcott, TooshToosh, CILM, MPT, CDO, PTE, My Tag Art, My Tubed Art, Zindy Nielsen, PSP Tubes Emporium, Keith Garvey, PFD, I also enjoy FTU artist

Leave me a note

Search

Grab My Blinkies Here

Would love to see your creations

I would LOVE to see
your creations you
can always email me
HERE
with a link or a tag
smiles
christy
Ü
Thursday, June 16, 2011

It's A Sunshiny Day!


A Sunshiny Day!

Tube of choice, I used Suzanne Woolcott and Rion Vernon
Scrap used Colors of Gemini by Scrapin' Daisy
Font of choice I used Winter Weather
Template 6 by Carol of HugaHav's Haven
Plugin Used Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow
Graphic Program of choice, I use PSP 9

This tutorial assumes you have working knowledge of paint shop pro,
All of my tutorials are my own creation and any similarity
with any other tutorial is purely coincidential.
Please do not copy my tutorials to anyplace, please link back to my blog!

Open your template and duplicate, close the original, Now you work
with this template how you like, some do it different then others, In
my tut I will tell you what I used on each layer, I select all float and
defloat, sometimes you need to smooth the layer a bit due to jaggedy's
I also increased the canvas size to 750x750 and refilled the white layer
to have room to work.

Delete the copyright layer and go to your Effect layer,select and open
SD-Gemini-paper026 working how you feel more comfortable with
templetes add this paper as a new layer hit delete and select none now
delete the original layer. I turned the opacity down to around 50%
Now go to the small rectangles layer and select
Now open SD-Gemini-paper010 resize by 56% and c/p as a new layer,
select none and delete the original layer, Now lets go to the large circle
layer and select, open SD-Gemini-paper001 resize by 56% and c/p as
a new layer, hit delete and select none, now go up to effects and then
go to texture effects and blinds use the setting below

Now you can change your circle frame colors by using the manaul color
correction tool or you can leave it like it is, On example I changed it on the
other I left them. Now go to Now for your 3 circles on the right I used
the same paper in each. I used SD-Gemini-paper026 again this time I
resized it by 56% c/p as a new layer select none and delete the original
layer. Now lets go to the doodle layer, I used the manual correction tool
to change the color of this, using the setting below, you can play with
this to get your desired effect

Now lets add a few elements to our tag, Open SD-Gemini-element006
c/p as a new layer and bring this to the top, resize by 80% and place
towards the right of the big frame, Now lets open SD-Gemini-element028
c/p as a new layer, resize this by 30% and arrange this layer to below
your 3 circles on the right, and near the top, Duplicate, mirror and flip
place this one near the bottom left of the frame. Now lets open
SD-Gemini-element053 and c/p as a new layer, resize by 48% and
place with your paper star, now open SD-Gemin-element072 c/p as a new
layer and resize by 48% and place with your flower and star, when you
are happy with your tag add a gradient glow of choice to your frame
layers and the doodle, and 3 rectangle layers, and then a dropshadow
of choice to all but your Effect layer, now add a tube or tubes of choice
hide the white background layer and merge visible.

I always resize my finished tag BEFORE adding my copyright info,
it makes this seem clearer, add your name and copy right
information and Save the way you prefer to save tags,

I hope you enjoyed this tut
smiles
christy
Ü



1 comments:

Hugahav said...

Gorgeous tut hun, thanks so much for using one of my templates! It's such a kick to see one of them used to make such a beautiful tag! ♥

Post a Comment