My TOU and Some Info

I also sell Scrap Kits
Please take a moment
to stop by my Scrap
Blog as Well!!!
X-Clusively Christy Scraps
smiles
christy
Ü

Just a note about
my tuts I dont tell
all my secrets lol
like how I do the
glow on a name etc.
I also have no
control over the
FTU supplies
I am sorry but
sometimes the
kits are for a
limited time free
or just disappear,
I will share
masks etc ONLY
if the tou of
the creator allows,
You can easily find
another mask or kit
to use in place of
what I have used
on my tuts, I write tuts
as I create a tag,

I hope you all
enjoy them and
I thank you
so much for
taking the time
to stop by my blog
smiles
christy
Ü

Followers

Proud Member

My License's

Suzanne Woolcott, TooshToosh, CILM, MPT, CDO, PTE, My Tag Art, My Tubed Art, Zindy Nielsen, PSP Tubes Emporium, Keith Garvey, PFD, I also enjoy FTU artist

Leave me a note

Search

Grab My Blinkies Here

Would love to see your creations

I would LOVE to see
your creations you
can always email me
HERE
with a link or a tag
smiles
christy
Ü
Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Yuletide Treasures


Yuletide Treasures

Tube of choice, I used Maryline Cazenave and Rion Vernon
Scrap used Yuletide Treasures by Becca
Font of choice I used HaloHandletter
Graphic Program of choice, I use PSP 9

This tutorial assumes you have working knowledge of paint shop pro,
All of my tutorials are my own creation and any similarity
with any other tutorial is purely coincidential.
Please do not copy my tutorials to anyplace, please link back to my blog!

Open a new image 750x750 and flood fill white,
I Like to have room to work, this is your choice,
My tuts are written using this size image

Open Paper9 from the kit and resize by 19%
c/p as a new layer and apply a mask of choice,
I used a roundish mask, WSL_Mask209

Now open yuletide_wreath c/p as a new layer and
resize by 26%, grab your magic wand and click
inside the center of the wreath expand by 9 and
then invert, open paper2 resize by 19% and c/p
as a new layer below the wreath, hit delete and select
none, Now open yuletide_leaves c/p as a new layer
place right above the mask layer and then
resize by 18% and then rotate to the left by 110%
place near the bottom of the wreath, now duplicate
and mirror, open yuletide_cluster and c/p as a new
layer, bring to the top and then resize by 30%
open yuletide_trumpet c/p as a new layer and
resize by 40% arrange below the other cluster
and then mirror, now open yuletide_ornament
c/p as a new layer and resize by 8% now mirror
and arrange along the bottom with the clusters
now open yuletide_ribbon c/p as a new layer,
resize by 14% now rotate to the right by 70%,
flip and then mirror, and place below the ornament
layer, Now open yuletide_tinyball, c/p as a new layer
bring to the top and resize by 26% place with the
other ornament, now open yuletide_snowflake2
c/p as a new layer and resize by 26% I placed
mine below the ornaments layer, I rotated to the left
by about 20 I then duplicated it and mirrored it
placing this one right above the wreath layer,
now open yuletide_ornament2 c/p as a new
layer, mirror and then resize by 10% place with
your others ornaments, now open yuletide_berries
c/p as a new layer and resize by 21% arrange to
your liking, now open yuletide_flower and c/p
as a new layer, resize by 17% and place to your
liking, I duplicated mine and place one towards
the top left of the wreath, I duplicated and flipped
and placed them together, Now open yuletide_bow
c/p as a new layer, bring to the top and then mirror
resize by 26% , Now add a dropshadow of choice
to your elements and a tube or tubes of choice
hide the white background layer and merge visible.

I always resize my finished tag BEFORE adding my copyright info,
it makes this seem clearer, add your name and copy right
information and Save the way you prefer to save tags,

I hope you enjoyed this tut
smiles
christy
Ü



0 comments:

Post a Comment