My TOU and Some Info

I also sell Scrap Kits
Please take a moment
to stop by my Scrap
Blog as Well!!!
X-Clusively Christy Scraps
smiles
christy
Ü

Just a note about
my tuts I dont tell
all my secrets lol
like how I do the
glow on a name etc.
I also have no
control over the
FTU supplies
I am sorry but
sometimes the
kits are for a
limited time free
or just disappear,
I will share
masks etc ONLY
if the tou of
the creator allows,
You can easily find
another mask or kit
to use in place of
what I have used
on my tuts, I write tuts
as I create a tag,

I hope you all
enjoy them and
I thank you
so much for
taking the time
to stop by my blog
smiles
christy
Ü

Followers

Proud Member

My License's

Suzanne Woolcott, TooshToosh, CILM, MPT, CDO, PTE, My Tag Art, My Tubed Art, Zindy Nielsen, PSP Tubes Emporium, Keith Garvey, PFD, I also enjoy FTU artist

Leave me a note

Search

Grab My Blinkies Here

Would love to see your creations

I would LOVE to see
your creations you
can always email me
HERE
with a link or a tag
smiles
christy
Ü
Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Soft and Pink


Soft and Pink

Tube of choice, I used Marco Guaglione and Rion Vernon
Scrap used Soft Love by X-Clusively Christy Scraps
(Full Size Kit Used in Tut)
Font of choice I used Mon Amour Script Pro
Graphic Program of choice, I use PSP 9

This tutorial assumes you have working knowledge of paint shop pro,
All of my tutorials are my own creation and any similarity
with any other tutorial is purely coincidential.
Please do not copy my tutorials to anyplace, please link back to my blog!

Open a new image 750x750 and flood fill white,
I Like to have room to work, this is your choice,
My tuts are written using this size image

Open xcd-sl-paper16 resize by 21% and c/p as a
new layer, apply a mask of choice, I used mask
211InsatiableDreams

Now lets open xcd-sl-frame5 c/p as a new layer and
resize by 46% now rotate to the left by 6%, now open
xcd-sl-paper6 resize by 21%, grab your magic wand and
click inside the frame opening, expand by 9 and invert,
now c/p the paper below the frame, place to your liking
and hit delete, select none, now lets open xcd-sl-greenery2
c/p as a new layer below this paper, resize by 40% now
mirror and rotate to the left by 90% place to your liking
now open xcd-sl-greenery1 c/p as a new layer, mirror
and then resize by 40% place with your other greenery
I pasted it again this time above my frame, and then
resize by 32% and rotated to the right by 74%
I duplicated and mirrored it, placing the two together
Now open xcd-sl-greenery4 c/p as a new layer, place
this above the mask layer and resize by 34% I duplicated
mine a few times, and also rotated it a bit to fill the
corner up a bit, I then pasted it again, and flipped it,
then rotated it to the right by 45 now resize by 50%
arrange to your liking, again I duplicated mine and flipped
and rotated this one a bit too, now lets open xcd-sl-wireheart
c/p as a new layer, bring to the top and resize by 18%
and then rotate to the left by 12% place with the greenery
at the bottom left of the frame, Now open xcd-sl-envelope
c/p as a new layer, resize by 24% and then rotate to
the left by 12%, place with the greenery and wireheart,
Now open xcd-sl-string1 c/p as a new layer right above
your frame layer, resize by 45%, now open xcd-sl-string2
c/p as a new layer, resize by 32% and then mirror and flip
now rotate to the left by 45%, now duplicate and resize
this one by 50% rotate to the left by 90%, duplicate and
flip arrange these two with the greenery, now lets open
xcd-sl-rose2 c/p as a new layer, bring to the top and resize
by 26% now open xcd-sl-rose3 c/p as a new layer mirror
and resize by 29% place below the other rose, now paste
again and mirror, drop below the rose you just placed and
flip, resize by 38% and then rotate to the left by 18%
Now open xcd-sl-flowers1 c/p as a new layer, arrange to
right above the greenery that is above the frame, resize by
30% place on the far left, now open xcd-sl-flower5
c/p as a new layer, bring this to the top and resize by 28%
now add a dropshadow of choice and a tube of choice
hide the white background layer and merge visible.

I always resize my finished tag BEFORE adding my copyright info,
it makes this seem clearer, add your name and copy right
information and Save the way you prefer to save tags,

I hope you enjoyed this tut
smiles
christy
Ü



0 comments:

Post a Comment