My TOU and Some Info

I also sell Scrap Kits
Please take a moment
to stop by my Scrap
Blog as Well!!!
X-Clusively Christy Scraps
smiles
christy
Ü

Just a note about
my tuts I dont tell
all my secrets lol
like how I do the
glow on a name etc.
I also have no
control over the
FTU supplies
I am sorry but
sometimes the
kits are for a
limited time free
or just disappear,
I will share
masks etc ONLY
if the tou of
the creator allows,
You can easily find
another mask or kit
to use in place of
what I have used
on my tuts, I write tuts
as I create a tag,

I hope you all
enjoy them and
I thank you
so much for
taking the time
to stop by my blog
smiles
christy
Ü

Followers

Proud Member

My License's

Suzanne Woolcott, TooshToosh, CILM, MPT, CDO, PTE, My Tag Art, My Tubed Art, Zindy Nielsen, PSP Tubes Emporium, Keith Garvey, PFD, I also enjoy FTU artist

Leave me a note

Search

Grab My Blinkies Here

Would love to see your creations

I would LOVE to see
your creations you
can always email me
HERE
with a link or a tag
smiles
christy
Ü
Saturday, March 10, 2012

May Angels Watch over You



May an Angel Watch over You
This tut is dedicated to my Wonderful friends,
Those that have always been
there for me, and I hope they all
know I am always here for them!

Tube of choice, I used Rion Vernon and Zindy Nielsen
Scrap used My Friends by X-Clusively Christy Scraps
Font of choice I used Majestic
Graphic Program of choice, I use PSP 9

This tutorial assumes you have working knowledge of paint shop pro,
All of my tutorials are my own creation and any similarity
with any other tutorial is purely coincidential.
Please do not copy my tutorials to anyplace, please link back to my blog!

Open a new image 850x850 and flood fill white,
I Like to have room to work, this is your choice,
My tuts are written using this size image

open xcd-mf-paper5 resize by 19% and c/p as a new layer
apply a mask of choice, I used WSLmask254

Now lets open xcd-mf-frame7 c/p as a new layer
resize by 43% grab your magic wand and click inside
the frame opening, expand by 9 and invert, now open
a paper of choice, I used xcd-mf-paper22 resized by
19%, c/p as a new layer below the frame, hit delete
and select none, now open xcd-mf-framewrap and resize
by 59% arrange to your liking on the frame, now open
xcd-mf-greenery10 c/p as a new layer, resize by 36%
place this layer right above your mask layer and near
the top right of the frame, now open xcd-mf-greenery9
c/p as a new layer resize by 50% and then flip, place
this below the ribbon layer, now open xcd-mf-greenery7
c/p as a new layer, resize by 42% flip and mirror and
then rotate to the right by 11 placing this with the other
grass blade, now open xcd-mf-greenery3 c/p as a new
layer, resize by 38% and then mirror, now rotate to
the left by 84%, I placed this below the frame and
paper, I then pasted again resizing the same and then
placed this along the bottom edge of the frame, now
lets open xcd-mf-flower10 c/p as a new layer, I placed
this layer right above the frame layer, resize by 33%
now open xcd-mf-flower6 c/p as a new layer resize by
24% now mirror, Now open xcd-mf-flower8 c/p as a
new layer and resize by 35%, Now lets open xcd-mf-flair1
c/p as a new layer bring to the top and resize by 22%
place with your flowers, I then added xcd-mf-flair7 resized
the same tucked behind the flowers,now open xcd-mf-bird1
c/p as a new layer and mirror, resize by 36% I placed
mine along the edge of the frame, now add a dropshadow
and a tube of choice, hide the white background and merge
visible.

I always resize my finished tag BEFORE adding my copyright info,
it makes this seem clearer, add your name and copy right
information and Save the way you prefer to save tags,

I hope you enjoyed this tut
smiles
christy
Ü




0 comments:

Post a Comment