My TOU and Some Info

I also sell Scrap Kits
Please take a moment
to stop by my Scrap
Blog as Well!!!
X-Clusively Christy Scraps
smiles
christy
Ü

Just a note about
my tuts I dont tell
all my secrets lol
like how I do the
glow on a name etc.
I also have no
control over the
FTU supplies
I am sorry but
sometimes the
kits are for a
limited time free
or just disappear,
I will share
masks etc ONLY
if the tou of
the creator allows,
You can easily find
another mask or kit
to use in place of
what I have used
on my tuts, I write tuts
as I create a tag,

I hope you all
enjoy them and
I thank you
so much for
taking the time
to stop by my blog
smiles
christy
Ü

Followers

Proud Member

My License's

Suzanne Woolcott, TooshToosh, CILM, MPT, CDO, PTE, My Tag Art, My Tubed Art, Zindy Nielsen, PSP Tubes Emporium, Keith Garvey, PFD, I also enjoy FTU artist

Leave me a note

Search

Grab My Blinkies Here

Would love to see your creations

I would LOVE to see
your creations you
can always email me
HERE
with a link or a tag
smiles
christy
Ü
Friday, September 6, 2013

Witches Brew



 Witches Brew

Tube of choice, I used Caron Vinson and Elias Chatzoudis
Scrap kit of choice, I used Witches Brew by x-clusively christy scraps
Font of choice, I used Times Old Attic
Graphic Program of choice, I use PSP 9

This tutorial assumes you have working knowledge of paint shop pro, 
All of my tutorials are my own creation and any similarity
with any other tutorial is purely coincidential.
Please do not copy my tutorials to anyplace, please link back to my blog!
I always use the full size kit if it is avaliable

Open a new image 750x750 and flood fill white,
I Like to have room to work, this is your choice,
My tuts are written using this size image

open paper18 resize by 21% (smartsize) and c/p
as a new layer, apply a mask of choice, I used
Vix_MaskHalloween0904 merge group
I then used paper 8 resized by 21% and applied
WSL_mask44

Now lets open frame1 and c/p as a new layer
resize by 56% rotate to the left by 9% and grab
your magic wand, click inside the frame opening
and expand by 9 now invert, and open paper 12
resize by 15% c/p as a new layer and hit delete
now open the web and c/p as a new layer right
above the paper resize by 45% and place in
the frame, hit delete (do not dropshadow the web)
select none, open ribbon3 c/p as a new layer
resize by 56% now open driedgreenery2 c/p
below the ribbon and resize by 43% and rotate
to the right by 15% now open driedgreenery1
c/p as a new layer, move to right above your
mask layer and resize by 43% duplicate and
mirror. rotate to the right by 21% now open
leaves c/p as a new layer again right above
the mask layer, resize by 40% and then flip it
now rotate to the right by 21% now paste again
resize by 40% mirror and rotate to the left by
21%. Now open leaf2 c/p as a new layer
arrange to right below the ribbon layer and
resize by 35% duplicate and mirror, now open
the snake and c/p as a new layer, bring to the
top and resize by 43% and then rotate to the
right by 18% I duplicated mine and placed one
below the ribbon, now on the original erase what
you want "twined" with the ribbon. Now open
flower 3 c/p as a new layer and resize by 22%
place right above your leaves layer, open flower 5
and resize by 30% place below the other
flower, open flower 4 and c/p below the leaf layer
and resize by 30% now open the raven and c/p
as a new layer, resize by 24% place to your liking
now add a dropshadow and tube or tubes of choice
hide the white background layer and merge visible.

I always resize my finished tag BEFORE adding my copyright info,
it makes this seem clearer, add your name and copy right
information and Save the way you prefer to save tags,

I hope you enjoyed this tut
smiles
christy
Ü

0 comments:

Post a Comment