My TOU and Some Info

I also sell Scrap Kits
Please take a moment
to stop by my Scrap
Blog as Well!!!
X-Clusively Christy Scraps
smiles
christy
Ü

Just a note about
my tuts I dont tell
all my secrets lol
like how I do the
glow on a name etc.
I also have no
control over the
FTU supplies
I am sorry but
sometimes the
kits are for a
limited time free
or just disappear,
I will share
masks etc ONLY
if the tou of
the creator allows,
You can easily find
another mask or kit
to use in place of
what I have used
on my tuts, I write tuts
as I create a tag,

I hope you all
enjoy them and
I thank you
so much for
taking the time
to stop by my blog
smiles
christy
Ü

Followers

Proud Member

My License's

Suzanne Woolcott, TooshToosh, CILM, MPT, CDO, PTE, My Tag Art, My Tubed Art, Zindy Nielsen, PSP Tubes Emporium, Keith Garvey, PFD, I also enjoy FTU artist

Leave me a note

Search

Grab My Blinkies Here

Would love to see your creations

I would LOVE to see
your creations you
can always email me
HERE
with a link or a tag
smiles
christy
Ü
Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Samhain


Samhain

Tube of choice, I used Elias Chatzoudis and Amy Matthews
Scrap kit of choice, I used Samhain by xclusively christy scraps (full size used)
Font of choice, I used Thriller
Graphic Program of choice, I use PSP 9

This tutorial assumes you have working knowledge of paint shop pro, 
All of my tutorials are my own creation and any similarity
with any other tutorial is purely coincidential.
Please do not copy my tutorials to anyplace, please link back to my blog!

Open a new image 850x850 and flood fill white,
I Like to have room to work, this is your choice,
My tuts are written using this size image

Open xcd-paper18 and resize to 750x750 (20%) copy and paste
as a new layer and apply a mask of choice I used Vix_maskhalloween0901
merge group,

Now open xcd-frame1 c/p as a new layer and resize by 28%
rotate to the left by 18% grab your magic wand and click inside
the frame opening and expand by 9, invert and open xcd-paper16
resize by 750x750or 21% and c/p as a new layer below the frame
hit delete and select none, now open xcd-branch c/p as a new layer
bring to the top, mirror and then resize by 72% and arrange to your
liking, now open xcd-owl, c/p as a new layer and resize by 30%
and arrange to your liking, open xcd-leaf5 c/p as a new layer and resize
by 48% duplicate and mirror, arrange to your liking, now open xcd-leaf3
c/p as a new layer right above the branch layer and resize by 18%
then rotate to the right by 24% I duplicated mine a few times, and
rotated or flipped them,I also resized them some too
now open xcd-web2 c/p as a new layer
right above the frame layer and resize by 58%. Open xcd-bloodmoon
c/p as a new layer above the mask layer and resize by 45%
open xcd-bat c/p as a new layer resize by 45% two times
now open xcd-ribbon1 c/p as a new layer and rotate to the right
by 90% resize by 65% and arrange this to right above the branch
layer, now add a dropshadow and tube of choice, hide your white
background layer and merge visible.

I always resize my finished tag BEFORE adding my copyright info,
it makes this seem clearer, add your name and copy right
information and Save the way you prefer to save tags,

I hope you enjoyed this tut
smiles
christy
Ü


1 comments:

Lola said...

Buenos días!! Te deseo que tengas un feliz fin de semana
son bellisimos
Un abrazo

Post a Comment