My TOU and Some Info

I also sell Scrap Kits
Please take a moment
to stop by my Scrap
Blog as Well!!!
X-Clusively Christy Scraps
smiles
christy
Ü

Just a note about
my tuts I dont tell
all my secrets lol
like how I do the
glow on a name etc.
I also have no
control over the
FTU supplies
I am sorry but
sometimes the
kits are for a
limited time free
or just disappear,
I will share
masks etc ONLY
if the tou of
the creator allows,
You can easily find
another mask or kit
to use in place of
what I have used
on my tuts, I write tuts
as I create a tag,

I hope you all
enjoy them and
I thank you
so much for
taking the time
to stop by my blog
smiles
christy
Ü

Followers

Proud Member

My License's

Suzanne Woolcott, TooshToosh, CILM, MPT, CDO, PTE, My Tag Art, My Tubed Art, Zindy Nielsen, PSP Tubes Emporium, Keith Garvey, PFD, I also enjoy FTU artist

Leave me a note

Search

Grab My Blinkies Here

Would love to see your creations

I would LOVE to see
your creations you
can always email me
HERE
with a link or a tag
smiles
christy
Ü
Saturday, February 26, 2011

Katherine

you can get each kit individually as well Font of choice I used AL Serenade Graphic Program of choice, I use PSP 9 plugin used Mura's Copies This tutorial assumes you have working knowledge of paint shop pro, All of my tutorials are my own creation and any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidential. Please do not copy my tutorials to anyplace, please link back to my blog! Open a new image 750x750 and flood fill white, (you can ALWAYS resize later, I like having plenty of room to work) Open PDS_VDK-paper3 c/p as a new layer and resize by 90% apply a mask of choice, I used starrynightmask by vaybs Open PDS_VDK-leaves1 c/p as a new layer and resize by 45% now mirror and apply mura's copies like in my screenshot below I duplicated and then mirrored and merge the 2 and then duplicated once again and rotated to the left by 60% and merged these together Now open PDS_VDK-frame2 c/p as a new layer, resize this by 75% grab your magic wand and click inside the frame opening expand by 9 and then invert, open PDS_VDK-paper7 c/p as a new layer below the frame layer, resize by 80% and then hit delete, select none, now open PDS_VDK-flower1 c/p as a new layer and resize by 50% place this towards the bottom right of the frame and then rotate to the right by 36% now duplicate and rotate this one to the right by 36% and then mirror this, I duplicated the original one once again and moved that layer down to above the leaves and then rotated to the right by 36% Now open PDS_VDK-flower4 c/p as a new layer, resize by 50% arrange towards the bottom right of your frame, rotate to the left by 24% now open PDS_VDK-flower3 c/p as a new layer and resize by 65% move this layer below your other flower layer, duplicate and flip and mirror place with your flowers at the bottom edge. Now open PDS_VDK-ribbon3 c/p as a new layer, resize by 73% now mirror and move it down below your top flower, and place like in my tag, Now open PDS_VDK-heart1 c/p as a new layer 50% I placed this layer below my top flower as well, now open PDS_VDK-doodle1 c/p as a new layer, resize by 45% and again this will be below your top flower, now duplicate and rotate to the left by 90% place this layer below another flower layer, but above the flower with the stem, I duplicated again and then rotated this one to the right by 40%, Now lets open PDS_VDK-scatter1 c/p as a new layer arrange this layer to right above your frame and resize by 55% now flip and place along the right side of the frame, duplicate and then rotate to the left by 90% arrang along the bottom edge of the frame, now add a dropshadow of choice to your elements, and a tube or tubes of choice, hide the white background layer and merge visible. I always resize my finished tag BEFORE adding my copyright info, it makes this seem clearer, add your name and copy right information and Save the way you prefer to save tags, I hope you enjoyed this tut smiles christy Ü

0 comments:

Post a Comment