My TOU and Some Info

I also sell Scrap Kits
Please take a moment
to stop by my Scrap
Blog as Well!!!
X-Clusively Christy Scraps
smiles
christy
Ü

Just a note about
my tuts I dont tell
all my secrets lol
like how I do the
glow on a name etc.
I also have no
control over the
FTU supplies
I am sorry but
sometimes the
kits are for a
limited time free
or just disappear,
I will share
masks etc ONLY
if the tou of
the creator allows,
You can easily find
another mask or kit
to use in place of
what I have used
on my tuts, I write tuts
as I create a tag,

I hope you all
enjoy them and
I thank you
so much for
taking the time
to stop by my blog
smiles
christy
Ü

Followers

Proud Member

My License's

Suzanne Woolcott, TooshToosh, CILM, MPT, CDO, PTE, My Tag Art, My Tubed Art, Zindy Nielsen, PSP Tubes Emporium, Keith Garvey, PFD, I also enjoy FTU artist

Leave me a note

Search

Grab My Blinkies Here

Would love to see your creations

I would LOVE to see
your creations you
can always email me
HERE
with a link or a tag
smiles
christy
Ü
Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Serenity 2





My Serenity 2

Tube of choice, I used Gaynor Lewis and Rion Vernon
Scrap used My Serenity 2 by X-Clusively Christy Scraps (Full size kit used in tut)
Font of choice I used AL Serenade
Graphic Program of choice, I use PSP 9

This tutorial assumes you have working knowledge of paint
shop pro, All of my tutorials are my own creation and
any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidential.
Please do not copy my tutorials to anyplace, please link back to my blog!

Open a new image 750x750 and flood fill white,
(you can ALWAYS resize later, I like having plenty of room to work)
open xcd-serene2-paper10 resize by 19% and c/p as a new layer apply
a mask of choice, I used becky mask 22
now open xcd-serene2-frame3 c/p as a new layer and resize this by 75%
Now move it up just a bit so it is centered on your mask,
grab your magic wand and click inside the frame opening
expand by 4 and invert, open xcd-serene2-paper12
resize by 18% and c/p as a new layer, hit delete
and select none, now lets open xcd-serene2-greenery1,
c/p as a new layer, move this to right above your mask layer
and resize by 45% and arrange behind the bow part of the frame,
now duplicate and flip then mirror this, again place behind the
bow area this time on the left of the frame,
now open xcd-serene2-greenery6 c/p as a new layer
and rotate to the right by 86% now resize by 36% arrange
with your first greenery now duplicate and mirror,
now rotate to the left by 24% Now lets open xcd-serene2-greenery8 c/p
as a new layer and resize this by 36% arrange so it peeks from behind the
bottom left of the frame, I duplicated this and flipped it, moved this
layer to right above the mask layer, Now we are going to add some
flowers to our tag, now open xcd-serene2-flowers3 c/p as a new layer
and bring this to the top, resize by 26% and then rotate to the right by 36%
Now paste again this time resize by 28% and place this layer below
the frame layer, and move it up towards the top right,
Now open xcd-serene2-flower8 c/p as a new layer
(again we are behind the frame and paper filled layers)
resize by 30% have it peeking out from behind the frame on the
left bottom, now open xcd-serene2-flowers1 c/p as a new layer
and bring to the top, resize by 37% now rotate the the right
by 21%, place this under your purple flowers, along the
bottom edge of the frame, now paste these flowers again
and then resize by 37% now mirror them and 80% to the left,
again place behind the purple flowers,
Now lets open xcd-serene2-butterfly1 c/p as a new
layer and bring this to the top, resize by 30% and rotate to the
left by 25% I duplicated this and mirrored it so there are 2 butterflies
on my flowers. Now open xcd-seren2-singlepearl1 c/p as a new layer
and resize by 40% and place in the center of your bow on your frame,
Now lets open xcd-seren2-bubbles2, c/p as a new layer, this will be
right below your frame paper layer, resize by 26% I duplicated this 4 times
and moved then around to cover the greenery and flowers,
and did not drop shadow these, or the pearl,

when you are happy with your tag, add a drop shadow of choice
to your elements and a tube of choice, hide your white background
layer and merge visible. I always resize my finished tag BEFORE
adding my copyright info, it makes this seem clearer,
add your name and copy right information and
Save the way you prefer to save tags,

I hope you enjoyed this tut
smiles
christy
Ü










0 comments:

Post a Comment