My TOU and Some Info

I also sell Scrap Kits
Please take a moment
to stop by my Scrap
Blog as Well!!!
X-Clusively Christy Scraps
smiles
christy
Ü

Just a note about
my tuts I dont tell
all my secrets lol
like how I do the
glow on a name etc.
I also have no
control over the
FTU supplies
I am sorry but
sometimes the
kits are for a
limited time free
or just disappear,
I will share
masks etc ONLY
if the tou of
the creator allows,
You can easily find
another mask or kit
to use in place of
what I have used
on my tuts, I write tuts
as I create a tag,

I hope you all
enjoy them and
I thank you
so much for
taking the time
to stop by my blog
smiles
christy
Ü

Followers

Proud Member

My License's

Suzanne Woolcott, TooshToosh, CILM, MPT, CDO, PTE, My Tag Art, My Tubed Art, Zindy Nielsen, PSP Tubes Emporium, Keith Garvey, PFD, I also enjoy FTU artist

Leave me a note

Search

Grab My Blinkies Here

Would love to see your creations

I would LOVE to see
your creations you
can always email me
HERE
with a link or a tag
smiles
christy
Ü
Sunday, March 18, 2012

80's Flashback



80's Flashback

Tube of choice, I used Elias Chatzoudis and Rion Vernon
Scrap used Like Totally by PolkaDot Scraps
Font of choice I used Andy
Graphic Program of choice, I use PSP 9

This tutorial assumes you have working knowledge of paint shop pro,
All of my tutorials are my own creation and any similarity
with any other tutorial is purely coincidential.
Please do not copy my tutorials to anyplace, please link back to my blog!

Open a new image 750x750 and flood fill white,
I Like to have room to work, this is your choice,
My tuts are written using this size image

Open PDS-LT-paper1 c/p as a new layer resize by 90%
and apply a mask of choice, I used DDmask11
I duplicated mine and resized this one by 98%
and merged the two.

now lets opn PDS-LT-frame1 c/p as a new layer, resize by
80% grag your magic wand and click inside the frame opening
expand by 9 and invert, now open PDS-LT-paper9 c/p as
a new layer, below the frame, hit delete and select none
now lets open PDS-LT-paper3 c/p as a new layer, resize by
60% apply yezmask057 and merge group, now using your
deform raster tool squish it up a bit, add a gradient glow of
choice, now open PDS-LT-scatter1 c/p as a new layer
resize by 90% and arrange to right above the first mask
layer. Now open PDS-LT-musicscatter, c/p as a new layer
bring to the top, add a gradient glow of choice if you want
now open PDS-LT-speaker c/p as a new layer below the
music notes, resize by 44% and place to your liking, now
open PDS-LT-fishnet2 c/p as a new layer, place right above
the bottom mask layer,and mirror, place near the
bottom of the frame, Open PDS-LT-fishnet1 and c/p as a
new layer, right above the other fishnet and place towards
the bottom right of the frame, now add a tube of choice
and a dropshadow of choice to your tag, hide the white
background layer and merge visible.

I always resize my finished tag BEFORE adding my copyright info,
it makes this seem clearer, add your name and copy right
information and Save the way you prefer to save tags,

I hope you enjoyed this tut
smiles
christy
Ü



0 comments:

Post a Comment