My TOU and Some Info

I also sell Scrap Kits
Please take a moment
to stop by my Scrap
Blog as Well!!!
X-Clusively Christy Scraps
smiles
christy
Ü

Just a note about
my tuts I dont tell
all my secrets lol
like how I do the
glow on a name etc.
I also have no
control over the
FTU supplies
I am sorry but
sometimes the
kits are for a
limited time free
or just disappear,
I will share
masks etc ONLY
if the tou of
the creator allows,
You can easily find
another mask or kit
to use in place of
what I have used
on my tuts, I write tuts
as I create a tag,

I hope you all
enjoy them and
I thank you
so much for
taking the time
to stop by my blog
smiles
christy
Ü

Followers

Proud Member

My License's

Suzanne Woolcott, TooshToosh, CILM, MPT, CDO, PTE, My Tag Art, My Tubed Art, Zindy Nielsen, PSP Tubes Emporium, Keith Garvey, PFD, I also enjoy FTU artist

Leave me a note

Search

Grab My Blinkies Here

Would love to see your creations

I would LOVE to see
your creations you
can always email me
HERE
with a link or a tag
smiles
christy
Ü
Sunday, March 25, 2012

Green,Glorious and Wicked


Green, Glorious and Wicked

Tube of choice, I used Stacey Sharp (who use to be with CILM)
and Kristin Kemper (who is a FTU artist)
Scrap used A Simple Day by Jaelop Designs
Font of choice I used A&S Snapper Script
Mask used Artmama Mask 06 and Gabeemask38
Graphic Program of choice, I use PSP 9

This tutorial assumes you have working knowledge of paint shop pro,
All of my tutorials are my own creation and any similarity
with any other tutorial is purely coincidential.
Please do not copy my tutorials to anyplace, please link back to my blog!

Open a new image 750x750 and flood fill white,
I Like to have room to work, this is your choice,
My tuts are written using this size image

Open JD paper 1 resize by 20% and c/p as a new layer
apply artmama mask 06 merge group, paste the paper
again this time apply mask gabeemask38. merge group,
now go to the artmama layer and turn the opacity down
on the layer to about 60%, and using the raster deform
tool go to the gabee mask layer and squish it down a bit
in height, now grab your selection tool set on rectangle
and add (shift) and select inside the "frames" of the
mask, invert selection and then open JD paper2 resize
by 20% and c/p as a new layer, hit delete and select
none, change the blend mode to luminance,

Now open JD element 4 c/p as a new layer and resize
by 35% now rotate to the right by 12% now grab your
magic wand and click inside the frame opening, (make sure
you get the shadowed area too) modify and expand by
9 and then invert, now open JD paper 1 resize by 20% and
c/p below the frame and hit delete select none. now open
JD element 13a c/p as a new layer and resize by 34% and then
rotate to the right by 24% now open JD element 13 and c/p
as a new layer, resize by 36% then mirror, place with
the other ribbon, now open JD element 18 c/p as a new
layer and resize by 24% now mirror and then flip, now
rotate to the right by 24% I used my freehand selection
tool to select some to delete on the far left, now open
JD element 18c c/p as a new layer and resize by 20%
now mirror and then rotate to the right by 12%, Now
open JD element 11a c/p as a new layer resize by 32%
and mirror, duplicate and mirror, now open JD element 11
c/p as a new layer, arrange below the second white flower
layer, and resize by 32% now paste again this time
resize by 36% and place below the first white flower layer
and then mirror, now open JD element 15 c/p as a new
layer bring to the top and resize by 12% and place in the
center of the top flower, Now add a dropshadow and tube
of choice, hide the white background layer and merge
visible.

I always resize my finished tag BEFORE adding my copyright info,
it makes this seem clearer, add your name and copy right
information and Save the way you prefer to save tags,

I hope you enjoyed this tut
smiles
christy
Ü




0 comments:

Post a Comment