My TOU and Some Info

I also sell Scrap Kits
Please take a moment
to stop by my Scrap
Blog as Well!!!
X-Clusively Christy Scraps
smiles
christy
Ü

Just a note about
my tuts I dont tell
all my secrets lol
like how I do the
glow on a name etc.
I also have no
control over the
FTU supplies
I am sorry but
sometimes the
kits are for a
limited time free
or just disappear,
I will share
masks etc ONLY
if the tou of
the creator allows,
You can easily find
another mask or kit
to use in place of
what I have used
on my tuts, I write tuts
as I create a tag,

I hope you all
enjoy them and
I thank you
so much for
taking the time
to stop by my blog
smiles
christy
Ü

Followers

Proud Member

My License's

Suzanne Woolcott, TooshToosh, CILM, MPT, CDO, PTE, My Tag Art, My Tubed Art, Zindy Nielsen, PSP Tubes Emporium, Keith Garvey, PFD, I also enjoy FTU artist

Leave me a note

Search

Grab My Blinkies Here

Would love to see your creations

I would LOVE to see
your creations you
can always email me
HERE
with a link or a tag
smiles
christy
Ü
Thursday, March 29, 2012

My Angel


My Angel

Tube of choice, I used Rion Vernon and Zindy Nielsen
Scrap used Ascension by Designs by Sarah
Font of choice I used A&S Snapper Script
Graphic Program of choice, I use PSP 9

This tutorial assumes you have working knowledge of paint shop pro,
All of my tutorials are my own creation and any similarity
with any other tutorial is purely coincidential.
Please do not copy my tutorials to anyplace, please link back to my blog!

Open a new image 750x750 and flood fill white,
I Like to have room to work, this is your choice,
My tuts are written using this size image

Open sb_pmt_ascension_pp4 c/p as a new layer and apply
a mask of choice, I used Artmama mask 6
I duplicated mine 2 times and merged the three layers,

Now lets open sb_pmt_ascension_frame1 c/p as a new layer
grab your magic wand, click inside the frame opening and
expand by 9 now invert, open sb_pmt_ascension_pp8 c/p
as a new layer below the frame, hit delete, select none
now open sb_pmt_ascension_cloud 1 c/p as a new layer
arrange to right above the mask layer,resize by 55%
I duplicated mine and placed one layer below the frame
but above the paper fill layer,now lets open
sb_pmt_ascension_feather2 c/p as a new layer, bring
to the top and resize by 45% arrange to your liking
now open sb_pmt_ascension_ribbon2 c/p as a new
layer, arrange to right above the frame layer, resize
by 84% arrange along the bottom edge of the frame
now open sb_pmt_ascension_wings1 c/p as a new
layer, arrange to right below the frame paper fill
layer, I used the gamma correction to brighten them
just a bit, Now lets open sb_pmt_ascension_tule
c/p as a new layer, arrange this layer to right above
the frame layer, resize by 80% and place a bit to
the left, I also used raster deform tool to squish it
down just a bit, now lets open
sb_pmt_ascension_woodenbranch c/p as a new
layer, flip and place below the feather layer, now
open sb_pmt_ascension_flower3 c/p as a new layer
resize by 48% now open sb_pmt_ascension_flower2
c/p as a new layer and resize by 62% place below
the other flower layer, now open sb_pmt_ascension_flower4
c/p as a new layer, arrange below the other 2 flowers
and resize by 62% I duplicated and flipped then resized
this one by 85% I placed it below the grey paper flower
layer, now open sb_pmt_ascension_gem1 c/p as a
new layer, bring to the top and resize by 36% and
then rotate to the right by 36% I duplicated and
then mirrored this, I moved it down below the blue
flower and have it peeking out a bit, Now add a
dropshadow of choice and a tube of choice, hide
the white background layer and merge visible.
(I did not dropshadow the tule layer or clouds)

I always resize my finished tag BEFORE adding my copyright info,
it makes this seem clearer, add your name and copy right
information and Save the way you prefer to save tags,

I hope you enjoyed this tut
smiles
christy
Ü




1 comments:

Sarah said...

this is so pretty! thank you so much!

Post a Comment