My TOU and Some Info

I also sell Scrap Kits
Please take a moment
to stop by my Scrap
Blog as Well!!!
X-Clusively Christy Scraps
smiles
christy
Ü

Just a note about
my tuts I dont tell
all my secrets lol
like how I do the
glow on a name etc.
I also have no
control over the
FTU supplies
I am sorry but
sometimes the
kits are for a
limited time free
or just disappear,
I will share
masks etc ONLY
if the tou of
the creator allows,
You can easily find
another mask or kit
to use in place of
what I have used
on my tuts, I write tuts
as I create a tag,

I hope you all
enjoy them and
I thank you
so much for
taking the time
to stop by my blog
smiles
christy
Ü

Followers

Proud Member

My License's

Suzanne Woolcott, TooshToosh, CILM, MPT, CDO, PTE, My Tag Art, My Tubed Art, Zindy Nielsen, PSP Tubes Emporium, Keith Garvey, PFD, I also enjoy FTU artist

Leave me a note

Search

Grab My Blinkies Here

Would love to see your creations

I would LOVE to see
your creations you
can always email me
HERE
with a link or a tag
smiles
christy
Ü
Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bad Robot Revisited

Bad Robot Revisited Tube of choice, I used artwork Elias Chatzoudis Scrap used Bad Robot by Sticky Kisses Designs Font of choice, I used Vila Morena Graphic Program of choice, I use PSP 9 Open a new image 750x750 flood fill white, you can always resize later, I like to have lots of room to create.open skd_frame4 copy and paste as a new layer, image resize by 70% (I always use smartsize when resizing scrap pieces)image free rotate to the left by 9%, move towards to top left side of your image. open skd_frame3 copy and paste as a new layer, image resize by 70% image free rotate to the right by 9%, move down and to the right of the first frame. open skd_flower 2 and copy and paste as a new layer, arrange to your liking, open up skd_chain copy and paste as a new layer move down below your flowerand arrange to your liking, (or use my tag as a guide) Open skd_shoelace 2 copy and paste as a new layer, image rotate free rotate to the right by 9% Open skd_tools1 copy and paste as a new layer, image flip image mirror (makes the words correct on the wrench)rotate to the right by 12% image resize by 50%, bring this layer to the top (if it is not already) move over towards your flower. Open skd_screw and copy and paste as a new layer, image resize by 30% move towards your flower and arrange to your liking. I moved this layer down below my wrench layer. open skd_paper 9 copy and paste as a new layer, grab your magic wand and click inside the frame at the top , selections expand by 6, image invert, and delete, select none move down below this frame. go to the lower frame and grab your magic wand click inside the frame selections modify expand by 6 selections invert, open skd_paper1 and paste as a new layer hit delete, and select none, move below the frame layer, Now you can add tubes of choice to your tags, I went to the paper layer, select all float defloat, selections invert and added my tube, hit delete to get rid of any excess outside the frame, do this in both frames.add your drop shadow of choice to all your elements. hide your white background layer, and merge visable, now unhide your white background layer, I added a mask layer to my tag, that is your choice, I resize my tag to the size I want it to be using bicubic before I add my copyright info, it just makes it clearer. add the proper copyright info and your name and save

hope you enjoyed this tut smiles christy Ü

0 comments:

Post a Comment