My TOU and Some Info

I also sell Scrap Kits
Please take a moment
to stop by my Scrap
Blog as Well!!!
X-Clusively Christy Scraps
smiles
christy
Ü

Just a note about
my tuts I dont tell
all my secrets lol
like how I do the
glow on a name etc.
I also have no
control over the
FTU supplies
I am sorry but
sometimes the
kits are for a
limited time free
or just disappear,
I will share
masks etc ONLY
if the tou of
the creator allows,
You can easily find
another mask or kit
to use in place of
what I have used
on my tuts, I write tuts
as I create a tag,

I hope you all
enjoy them and
I thank you
so much for
taking the time
to stop by my blog
smiles
christy
Ü

Followers

Proud Member

My License's

Suzanne Woolcott, TooshToosh, CILM, MPT, CDO, PTE, My Tag Art, My Tubed Art, Zindy Nielsen, PSP Tubes Emporium, Keith Garvey, PFD, I also enjoy FTU artist

Leave me a note

Search

Grab My Blinkies Here

Would love to see your creations

I would LOVE to see
your creations you
can always email me
HERE
with a link or a tag
smiles
christy
Ü
Friday, March 19, 2010

Where Do Your Dreams Take You?

Where do your Dreams Take you? Tube of choice, I used artwork by Suzanne Woolcott Scrap used Zoe's Magical Garden by Soxsational Scraps you can purchase this kit HERE Font of choice, I used SassyFrass and Will&Grace Graphic Program of choice, I use PSP 9 This tutorial assumes you have working knowledge of paint shop pro, All of my tutorials are my own creation and any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidential. Please do not copy my tutorials to anyplace, please link back to my blog! Open a new image 750x750 and flood fill white, open TW-ZMG-paper2 c/p as a new layer and add a mask of choice, I useda round mask. Now open TW-ZMG-Window and c/p as a new layer, image resize by 75% Now grab your magic wandand select inside the window frame, (each section) now selections modify expand by 5 add a new layer and flood fill black.select none, add your tube ( a laying down tube works best, but you can do other variations like example 2), Now open TW-ZMG-vine2c/p as a new layer, arrange this layer so it is on top of the window frame, duplicate and rotate by 90% line the 2 ends up, now duplicate and resize this by say 40% and arrange to your liking, duplicate this layer and rotate to the left by 90%. Open TW-ZMG-Flower9 c/p as a new layer, resize by 18% do the same with TW-ZMG-Flower8 and with TW-ZMG-Flower7 arrange your flowers all over your vine, I placed one where the vines meet. Now open TW-ZMG-Fea1 c/p as a new layer and resize by 18% Do the Same with TW-ZMG-Fea2 and TW-ZMG-Fea3 arrange to your liking. Now open TW-ZMG-Bug2 c/p as a new layer and resize by18% and place on the window seal, I duplicated mine and put one on the top of the window as well. now open TW-ZMG-Bug 1 c/pas a new layer and resize by 15% and place to your liking or use my tag as an example. Now open TW-ZMG-Tree House and c/pas a new layer, arrange this layer to where it is RIGHT above your window layer, mirror and resize by 45% and place on the opposite side of where you have your vines going up the window. On example one I used TW-ZMG-Magical Bling2 on my black background area, if you want to do this as well, grab your magic wand and select outside your black layer, c/p the bling and resize it by 50% and place to your liking hit delete to get rid of any excess hanging outside the window area, arrange layer so it is RIGHT above the black layer, and below your tube layer. Now add a drop shadow of choice to your elements, I used a subtle shadow on some parts and a stronger shadow on others. This is your choice. Now when satisfied with your placement of your elements etc. hide your white background layer and merge visiable. I always resize my tags before adding the copyright info so it is much clearer this way.add your name and save your tag to your preference. I hope you enjoyed this tut as much as I enjoyed writing it smiles christy Ü

0 comments:

Post a Comment