My TOU and Some Info

I also sell Scrap Kits
Please take a moment
to stop by my Scrap
Blog as Well!!!
X-Clusively Christy Scraps
smiles
christy
Ü

Just a note about
my tuts I dont tell
all my secrets lol
like how I do the
glow on a name etc.
I also have no
control over the
FTU supplies
I am sorry but
sometimes the
kits are for a
limited time free
or just disappear,
I will share
masks etc ONLY
if the tou of
the creator allows,
You can easily find
another mask or kit
to use in place of
what I have used
on my tuts, I write tuts
as I create a tag,

I hope you all
enjoy them and
I thank you
so much for
taking the time
to stop by my blog
smiles
christy
Ü

Followers

Proud Member

My License's

Suzanne Woolcott, TooshToosh, CILM, MPT, CDO, PTE, My Tag Art, My Tubed Art, Zindy Nielsen, PSP Tubes Emporium, Keith Garvey, PFD, I also enjoy FTU artist

Leave me a note

Search

Grab My Blinkies Here

Would love to see your creations

I would LOVE to see
your creations you
can always email me
HERE
with a link or a tag
smiles
christy
Ü
Thursday, March 18, 2010

He Is Risen

He Is Risen Tube of choice, I used artwork by Zindy S D Nielson and Suzanne Woolcott Scrap used Happy Easter By ScrappingMar Font of choice, I used Affair Graphic Program of choice, I use PSP 9 This tutorial assumes you have working knowledge of paint shop pro, All of my tutorials are my own creation and any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidential. Please do not copy my tutorials to anyplace, please link back to my blog! Open a new image 750x750 and flood fill white (I like room to work you can resize later) Open Happy Easter_scrappingMar33 andc/p as a new layer, image resize by 60% now open Happy Easter_scrappingMar35 and c/p as a new layer resize this one by 65% and move this layer below the other frame layer. Open Happy Easter_scrappingMar48 and c/p as a new layer, resize this by 40% and move over towards the bottom right of your frame. now Open Happy Easter_scrappingMar83 and c/p as a new layer, I moved this up and a little to the left of my frame. Open Happy Easter_scrappingMar44 and c/p as a new layer resize this by 20% and arrange to your liking, I placed mine on the top right of my frame and banner. Now Open Happy Easter_scrappingMar26 and c/p as a new layer, resize this by 13% arrange to your liking, I duplicated mine and placed them both near my Easter eggs. Mirroring oneand droping the other behind the egg layer. Now Open Happy Easter_scrappingMar22 c/p as a new layer, image resize by 13% and image rotate free rotate to the right by 56% I place this on my little egg pile as well. now choose a paper and add as a new layer, add a mask of choice. Add your tube and a drop shadow of choice, I adjusted the color on my tube to 0 and 0 so they appear black and whiteadd a dropshadow of choice to your elements, I did not add one to the banner as I took away from how pretty it was. hide your white background layer and merge visable, resize your tag to the size you want before adding your copyright info(makes it clearer) add your name and save your tag how you like I hope you enjoyed this tut smiles christy Ü

0 comments:

Post a Comment