My TOU and Some Info

I also sell Scrap Kits
Please take a moment
to stop by my Scrap
Blog as Well!!!
X-Clusively Christy Scraps
smiles
christy
Ü

Just a note about
my tuts I dont tell
all my secrets lol
like how I do the
glow on a name etc.
I also have no
control over the
FTU supplies
I am sorry but
sometimes the
kits are for a
limited time free
or just disappear,
I will share
masks etc ONLY
if the tou of
the creator allows,
You can easily find
another mask or kit
to use in place of
what I have used
on my tuts, I write tuts
as I create a tag,

I hope you all
enjoy them and
I thank you
so much for
taking the time
to stop by my blog
smiles
christy
Ü

Followers

Proud Member

My License's

Suzanne Woolcott, TooshToosh, CILM, MPT, CDO, PTE, My Tag Art, My Tubed Art, Zindy Nielsen, PSP Tubes Emporium, Keith Garvey, PFD, I also enjoy FTU artist

Leave me a note

Search

Grab My Blinkies Here

Would love to see your creations

I would LOVE to see
your creations you
can always email me
HERE
with a link or a tag
smiles
christy
Ü
Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ready For Spring

Ready For Spring Tube of choice, I used artwork Rion Vernon and Suzanne Woolcott Scrap used Ready for Spring by Sticky Kisses Designs Font of choice, I used Too Much Paper Graphic Program of choice, I use PSP 9 plugins used mura meisters copies (I cannot find anywhere to download this anymore sorry) This tutorial assumes you have working knowledge of paint shop pro, All of my tutorials are my own creation and any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidential. Please do not copy my tutorials to anyplace, please link back to my blog! Open a new image 750x750 flood fill white, open SKD_flower2 copy and paste it as a new layer, go to effects mura meister copiesuse these settings, now open SKD_flowerart2 and copy and paste as a new layer, image resize by 150% smartsizeopen SKD_basket and copy and paste as a new layer, image resize by 80%. Open SKD_Chick3 and copy and paste as a new layer,image resize by 50% and arrange to your liking (or use my tag as an example) Open SKD_egg1 copy and paste as a new layer, resize by 50% and arrange to your liking, now open SKD_ivy and copy and paste as a new layer, image resize by 44% and now image rotate free rotate to the right by 23% and arrange it to look like it is climbing the basket handle. open SKD_blossoms and copy and paste as a new layer above your white background layer, image resize by 44%, (useing your raster deform tool) move it to the bottom right of your tag, layer duplicate and move this up towards the top right of your tag, merge down (should merge the 2 blossom layers together)layer duplicate, now mirror. merge down again and lower the opacity to 50% open SKD_paper13 and copy and paste as a new layer above your white background layer, image resize by 80% and apply a mask of choice. Now you can add your tube of choice, I placed mine behind the basket, to make it look like it was peeking out on the Gorjuss version. and on the Pinup version just placed her as the top layer, add a drop shadow of choice to your elements, I did not add one to the basket as it made the little clovers look bad, hide you white background layer and merge visable, I always resize my tag to desired size before adding my copyright info (just makes it clearer)add your copyright info and name and save your tag the way you like to save them. hope you enjoyed this tut smiles christy Ü

0 comments:

Post a Comment