My TOU and Some Info

I also sell Scrap Kits
Please take a moment
to stop by my Scrap
Blog as Well!!!
X-Clusively Christy Scraps
smiles
christy
Ü

Just a note about
my tuts I dont tell
all my secrets lol
like how I do the
glow on a name etc.
I also have no
control over the
FTU supplies
I am sorry but
sometimes the
kits are for a
limited time free
or just disappear,
I will share
masks etc ONLY
if the tou of
the creator allows,
You can easily find
another mask or kit
to use in place of
what I have used
on my tuts, I write tuts
as I create a tag,

I hope you all
enjoy them and
I thank you
so much for
taking the time
to stop by my blog
smiles
christy
Ü

Followers

Proud Member

My License's

Suzanne Woolcott, TooshToosh, CILM, MPT, CDO, PTE, My Tag Art, My Tubed Art, Zindy Nielsen, PSP Tubes Emporium, Keith Garvey, PFD, I also enjoy FTU artist

Leave me a note

Search

Grab My Blinkies Here

Would love to see your creations

I would LOVE to see
your creations you
can always email me
HERE
with a link or a tag
smiles
christy
Ü
Monday, March 15, 2010

Have a Sweet Birthday!

Have a Sweet Birthday!! Tube of choice, I used artwork of Rion Vernon and Suzanne Woolcott Scrap used Sugary Sweet by Addicted2Scraps Font of choice, Template 31 by Pooker Graphic Program of choice, I use PSP 9 Plugin Mura's Meisters copies, (I am sorry but I cannot find this to download anymore) This tutorial assumes you have working knowledge of paint shop pro, All of my tutorials are my own creation and any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidential. Please do not copy my tutorials to anyplace, please link back to my blog! Open Pookers Template 31 duplicate and close the original, delete the copyright layer, go to your Stripes layer and select all, float, defloat, selections invert, now open A2S_SS6 paper, c/p as a new layer hit delete and select none and delete the stripes layer,Now select rectangle 1 layer, select all, float, defloat, selections invert and pick another paper of choice, I used A2S_SS7 paperI did the same for rectangle2. Got to shape 1 layer and select all float defloat, selections invert and open A2S_SS13 paper, c/p as a new layer and resize by 65% smartsize. and move to where your selection is and hit delete, select none and now delete the shape 1 layer. Go to Shape 3 layer and select all, float, defloat, selections invert and open A2S_SS3 paper and c/p as a new layer,hit delete, and select none, now delete the shape 3 layer. Now go to shape 2 layer and select all float defloat, selections invertopen A2S_SS4 paper and c/p as a new layer, hit delete and select none, delete your shape 2 layer, Now go to your shape 4 layer,select all float defloat, selections invert and open A2S_SS8 paper and c/p as a new layer, hit delete select none, now delete shape 4layer, ( I have noticed on some templates that you wind up with jaggedy edges, if you experiance this after you select all, float defloat, go modify and smooth by around 10 in both boxes this will take those jaggedy edges away) Okay now that you have all your shapes taken care of we want to add a few elements and tubes, I added some jelly beans, resized by 25% randomly placed, I also added a couple suckers, resized by 25%, then I used a couple cupcakes off of A2S_SS31, I used my freehand selection tool and outlined the ones I wanted to use and c/p them to my tag, Now I hid my white background layer, the strips layer and the rest of the layers, Leave the 2 rectangle layers visiable and merge, using a basic font (I used bank gothic MT BT at size 8 with a kerning set at -75) and typed out Happy Birthday! objects align center, now convert to a raster layer, go to mura's meister copies and use these settings,

now go to your rectangle layer and select all, float defloat, selections invert, and now on the text layer hit delete,select none, and merge down now unhide your other layers, Add your tubes you are going to use at this point, I used my magic wand and selected OUTSIDE the shape, pasted my tube and then used the eraser to get rid of the tube that I didnt want hanging out of the bottom of the shape area, when satisfied with your placements of your elements add a dropshadow of choice and hide the white background layer, and merge visiable. resize your tag before adding your copyright info (it will stay clearer this way) add your name and save your tag the way you like to save them hope you enjoyed this tut smiles christy Ü

0 comments:

Post a Comment