My TOU and Some Info

I also sell Scrap Kits
Please take a moment
to stop by my Scrap
Blog as Well!!!
X-Clusively Christy Scraps
smiles
christy
Ü

Just a note about
my tuts I dont tell
all my secrets lol
like how I do the
glow on a name etc.
I also have no
control over the
FTU supplies
I am sorry but
sometimes the
kits are for a
limited time free
or just disappear,
I will share
masks etc ONLY
if the tou of
the creator allows,
You can easily find
another mask or kit
to use in place of
what I have used
on my tuts, I write tuts
as I create a tag,

I hope you all
enjoy them and
I thank you
so much for
taking the time
to stop by my blog
smiles
christy
Ü

Followers

Proud Member

My License's

Suzanne Woolcott, TooshToosh, CILM, MPT, CDO, PTE, My Tag Art, My Tubed Art, Zindy Nielsen, PSP Tubes Emporium, Keith Garvey, PFD, I also enjoy FTU artist

Leave me a note

Search

Grab My Blinkies Here

Would love to see your creations

I would LOVE to see
your creations you
can always email me
HERE
with a link or a tag
smiles
christy
Ü
Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bad Robot

Bad Robot

What you need : Tube of choice, I used artwork Suzanne Woolcott Scrap used Bad Robot by Sticky Kisses Designs Font of choice, I used DJ Spiffy Graphic Program of choice, I use PSP 9 Open a new image 750x750, you can always resize later, flood fill white, Open skd_nut 4 and copy and paste as a new layer. do the same with skd_nut 5 and skd_nut6. arange like my tag above. open skd_robot and copy and paste as a new layer, image resize by 35% move to the rightside of your tag. Open skd_screw and copy and paste and resize by 20% move to the upper left of your taglayer duplicate image mirror, image free rotate to the right by 78% move to the bottom right side of the tag.open skd_metal3 copy and paste as a new layer, resize by 25% layer move down, move down to the bottom right of your tag near the screw and robot, Open skd_glittersplatter2 copy and paste as a new layer above yourwhite layer. Open skd_glittersplatter1 copy and paste as a new layer above your glittersplatter2 move up a tiny bitto the right. open skd_paper1 copy go back to your tag, grab your magic wand, click inside your blue gear, selectionsmodify expand by 6, selections invert, paste the paper as a new layer and hit delete, select none, and move this below your blue gear layer. do the same with your other grear layers, using papers of choice, I used skd_paper6 and skd_paper8.open skd_tools1 copy and paste as a new layer, image resize by 25% arrange bring to top, image mirrorimage rotate, free rotate to the right by 100% move it over to make it look as if the robot is holding the wrench.open skd_screw, take your freehand selection tool and draw around the nut copy and paste this as a new layer. resize by 25% place it where you would like it, I did this a couple times (duplicated the nut and placed it in a few spots)now add your tube of choice, I placed mine in my gears on example 1 . now add a drop shadow of choice to your partsand gears, the robot and your tubes. (Not on the glittersplatters). hide your white layer and merger visable. I resize my tags before I add my copyright info, so resize to your desired size add your copyright information and name and save. Hope you enjoyed this tut,

smiles christy Ü below is another version using Elias Chatzoudis artwork.

0 comments:

Post a Comment