My TOU and Some Info

I also sell Scrap Kits
Please take a moment
to stop by my Scrap
Blog as Well!!!
X-Clusively Christy Scraps
smiles
christy
Ü

Just a note about
my tuts I dont tell
all my secrets lol
like how I do the
glow on a name etc.
I also have no
control over the
FTU supplies
I am sorry but
sometimes the
kits are for a
limited time free
or just disappear,
I will share
masks etc ONLY
if the tou of
the creator allows,
You can easily find
another mask or kit
to use in place of
what I have used
on my tuts, I write tuts
as I create a tag,

I hope you all
enjoy them and
I thank you
so much for
taking the time
to stop by my blog
smiles
christy
Ü

Followers

Proud Member

My License's

Suzanne Woolcott, TooshToosh, CILM, MPT, CDO, PTE, My Tag Art, My Tubed Art, Zindy Nielsen, PSP Tubes Emporium, Keith Garvey, PFD, I also enjoy FTU artist

Leave me a note

Search

Grab My Blinkies Here

Would love to see your creations

I would LOVE to see
your creations you
can always email me
HERE
with a link or a tag
smiles
christy
Ü
Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Dear Santa I have been EXTRA Good this Year!!!

Dear Santa I have been Extra Good this Year! Tube of choice, I used Suzanne Woolcott and Rion Vernon Scrap used Dear Santa by Gina's Gems Scraps Font of choice I used Affair by Rob and Chateau for the Gorjuss tag Graphic Program of choice, I use PSP 9 This tutorial assumes you have working knowledge of paint shop pro, All of my tutorials are my own creation and any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidential. Please do not copy my tutorials to anyplace, please link back to my blog! Open a new image 750x750 and flood fill white, (you can ALWAYS resize later, I like having plenty of room to work) open GGS_DearSanta_Paper11 c/p as a new layer and resize this by 90% apply a mask of choice, BabesDesignz_Maks32 Now lets open GGS_DearSanta_Baubles ands Snowflakes Swirl c/p as a new layer resize this by 80%, now open GGS_DearSanta_Triple Frame c/p as a new layer and resize this by 80% now grab your magic wand and click inside each of the openings of the frame, modify and expand by 9 now invert the selection, c/p a paper of choice, I used GGS_DearSanta_Paper3 Now deselect, Open GGS_DearSanta_Pine Branch 2 c/p as a new layer move this to right above the sparkles and snowflakes layer resize by 80% and then rotate to the left by 86% now duplicate and flip this now open GGS_DearSanta_Pine Branch1 c/p as a new layer and resize by 45% and place this layer below the other pine branch layer, duplicate and then flip it, now duplicate and rotate to the right by 15% and move up a bit, duplicate and flip this again, and once more duplicate, now rotate this to the right by 18% (your should now have a full looking greenery peeking out from behind the right side of your frame) Now open GGS_DearSanta_Christmas Tree c/p as a new layer this layer needs to be at the top, resize this by 55% and place on the bottom left of your tag, open GGS_DearSanta_PaperStar1 c/p as a new layer and resize this by 20% and place on the top of your tree, now lets open GGS_DearSanta_Bauble1 c/p as a new layer and resize this by 13% and place on your tree, duplicate and decorate your tree a bit with these, now open GGS_DearSanta_frosted ornament4 and c/p as a new layer resized this by 13% duplicate a few times and decorate your tree with these as well, now lets open GGS_DearSanta_FrostedOrnament1 c/p as a new layer and resize this by 13% and duplicate and decorate your tree with these as well, Now open GGS_DearSanta_CandyCane c/p as a new layer, mirror and place on the left of the frame, now open GGS_DearSanta_RibbonBow3 c/p as a new layer and resize this by 45% and then flip it and place on your candy cane, now open GGS_DearSanta_Hat2 c/p as a new layer and resize by 35% now mirror this and place on the top right of the frame, When you are happy with your tag, add a dropshadow of choice and a tube of choice to it, hide the white background layer and merge visible. I always resize my finished tag BEFORE adding my copyright info, it makes this seem clearer, add your name and copy right information and Save the way you prefer to save tags, I hope you enjoyed this tut smiles christy Ü

0 comments:

Post a Comment