My TOU and Some Info

I also sell Scrap Kits
Please take a moment
to stop by my Scrap
Blog as Well!!!
X-Clusively Christy Scraps
smiles
christy
Ü

Just a note about
my tuts I dont tell
all my secrets lol
like how I do the
glow on a name etc.
I also have no
control over the
FTU supplies
I am sorry but
sometimes the
kits are for a
limited time free
or just disappear,
I will share
masks etc ONLY
if the tou of
the creator allows,
You can easily find
another mask or kit
to use in place of
what I have used
on my tuts, I write tuts
as I create a tag,

I hope you all
enjoy them and
I thank you
so much for
taking the time
to stop by my blog
smiles
christy
Ü

Followers

Proud Member

My License's

Suzanne Woolcott, TooshToosh, CILM, MPT, CDO, PTE, My Tag Art, My Tubed Art, Zindy Nielsen, PSP Tubes Emporium, Keith Garvey, PFD, I also enjoy FTU artist

Leave me a note

Search

Grab My Blinkies Here

Would love to see your creations

I would LOVE to see
your creations you
can always email me
HERE
with a link or a tag
smiles
christy
Ü
Saturday, December 18, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree

Oh Christmas Tree Tube of choice, I used Suzanne Woolcott and Rion Vernon Scrap used Oh Christmas Tree by X-Clusively Christy Scraps (Full size kit used in this tut) Font of choice I used LHF Wade Grotesque Casual Swash Mask Tile Brick HERE
Graphic Program of choice, I use PSP 9 This tutorial assumes you have working knowledge of paint shop pro, All of my tutorials are my own creation and any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidential. Please do not copy my tutorials to anyplace, please link back to my blog! Open a new image 750x750 and flood fill white, (you can ALWAYS resize later, I like having plenty of room to work) Open xcd_ohchristmastree_paper17 resize by 19% c/p as a new layer and apply a mask of choice I used a mask called Tile Brick not sure where I got it but It is supplied above (if this is your please let me know so I can give proper credit) now apply WSL_Mask117 Now open xcd_ohchristmastree_window1 c/p as a new layer and resize this by 45% Now grab your freehand selection tool and draw around the opening of the window, expand your selection a bit so your next paper edge does not show when you add it open xcd_ohchristmastree_paper14 resize this by 19% c/p below the frame window Now lets open xcd_ohchristmastree_greenery4 c/p as a new layer and resize this by 28% place at the bottom left of the window, now duplicate and mirror this, Now lets open xcd_ohchristmastree_greenery3 c/p as a new layer and resize this by 28% place near your other greenery I moved this below the first one I placed, duplicate and mirror this Now lets open xcd_ohchristmastree_greenery1 c/p as a new layer and resize this by 18% and place near the other greenery, now duplicate and mirror this, I duplicated mine again a few times and filled the bottom edge of the frame opening, rotating it a bit here and there as well. Now lets open xcd_ohchristmastree_redbow3 c/p as a new layer and resize this by 30% and place in the center of the greenery, now lets open xcd_ohchristmastree_ornament1 c/p as a new layer and arrange on the greenery resize this by 19% and then rotate it to the right by 55% now open xcd_ohchristmastree_ornament2 c/p as a new layer resize this by 15% and place with the other ornament I duplicated both and scattered them along the greenery Open xcd_ohchristmastree_bell1 c/p as a new layer and resize by 16% rotate it to the left by 65% and place with your ornaments duplicate and mirror do the same with Bell 2 rotating it to the right by 45% Now lets open xcd_ohchristmastree_tree8 c/p as a new layer this time below the window layer, resize it by 50% now erase any hanging outside the frame, Now open xcd_ohchristmastree_curlyribbonred c/p as a new layer and resize this by 30% and the rotate to the right by 90% place with your greenery (below the large red bow) duplicate and mirror this. When you are happy with your tag apply a dropshadow of choice to your elements and a tube of choice, hide the white background layer and merge visible. (I did not dropshadow the window frame) I always resize my finished tag BEFORE adding my copyright info, it makes this seem clearer, add your name and copy right information and Save the way you prefer to save tags, I hope you enjoyed this tut smiles christy Ü

0 comments:

Post a Comment