My TOU and Some Info

I also sell Scrap Kits
Please take a moment
to stop by my Scrap
Blog as Well!!!
X-Clusively Christy Scraps
smiles
christy
Ü

Just a note about
my tuts I dont tell
all my secrets lol
like how I do the
glow on a name etc.
I also have no
control over the
FTU supplies
I am sorry but
sometimes the
kits are for a
limited time free
or just disappear,
I will share
masks etc ONLY
if the tou of
the creator allows,
You can easily find
another mask or kit
to use in place of
what I have used
on my tuts, I write tuts
as I create a tag,

I hope you all
enjoy them and
I thank you
so much for
taking the time
to stop by my blog
smiles
christy
Ü

Followers

Proud Member

My License's

Suzanne Woolcott, TooshToosh, CILM, MPT, CDO, PTE, My Tag Art, My Tubed Art, Zindy Nielsen, PSP Tubes Emporium, Keith Garvey, PFD, I also enjoy FTU artist

Leave me a note

Search

Grab My Blinkies Here

Would love to see your creations

I would LOVE to see
your creations you
can always email me
HERE
with a link or a tag
smiles
christy
Ü
Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Welcome to the North Pole

Welcome to the North Pole Tube of choice, I used Suzanne Woolcott in the second example below Scrap used Christmas Town by Clarey's Designz Font of choice I used Too Much Paper Graphic Program of choice, I use PSP 9 This tutorial assumes you have working knowledge of paint shop pro, All of my tutorials are my own creation and any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidential. Please do not copy my tutorials to anyplace, please link back to my blog! Open a new image 750x750 and flood fill white, (you can ALWAYS resize later, I like having plenty of room to work) Open clarey_christmastown_paper4 c/p as a new layer and apply a mask of choice, I used WSL_Mask254 Now lets open clarey_christmastown_snowhill c/p as a new layer arrange towards the bottom of the mask area, now grab your magic wand and click OUTSIDE the mask on the mask layer, go back to the snowhill layer and hit delete, you may need to upsize the snowhill just a little bit, I did about 110% now open clarey_christmastown_house1 c/p as a new layer and resize this by 60% arrange below the snow hill layer, now open clarey_christmastown_streetlamp and c/p as a new layer resize this by 45% and place beside your house, now paste it again this time bring this layer to the top and place it towards the right of the tag, now lets open clarey_christmastown_snowytree3 c/p as a new layer and place this layer right below the streetlight layer and then resize by 57% now open clarey_christmastown_reindeer1 c/p as a new layer and resize this by 40% now open clarey_christmastown_santa c/p as a new layer and resize this by 40% place near the streetlight, now open clarey_christmastown_snow3 c/p as a new layer and resize this by 40% duplicate and then move this one up and to the left a bit. when you are happy with your tag apply a dropshadow of choice to your elements and a tube of choice like I did in my second example. hide your white background layer and merge visible. ( I did not dropshadow the blowing snow) I always resize my finished tag BEFORE adding my copyright info, it makes this seem clearer, add your name and copy right information and Save the way you prefer to save tags, I hope you enjoyed this tut smiles christy Ü

0 comments:

Post a Comment