My TOU and Some Info

I also sell Scrap Kits
Please take a moment
to stop by my Scrap
Blog as Well!!!
X-Clusively Christy Scraps
smiles
christy
Ü

Just a note about
my tuts I dont tell
all my secrets lol
like how I do the
glow on a name etc.
I also have no
control over the
FTU supplies
I am sorry but
sometimes the
kits are for a
limited time free
or just disappear,
I will share
masks etc ONLY
if the tou of
the creator allows,
You can easily find
another mask or kit
to use in place of
what I have used
on my tuts, I write tuts
as I create a tag,

I hope you all
enjoy them and
I thank you
so much for
taking the time
to stop by my blog
smiles
christy
Ü

Followers

Proud Member

My License's

Suzanne Woolcott, TooshToosh, CILM, MPT, CDO, PTE, My Tag Art, My Tubed Art, Zindy Nielsen, PSP Tubes Emporium, Keith Garvey, PFD, I also enjoy FTU artist

Leave me a note

Search

Grab My Blinkies Here

Would love to see your creations

I would LOVE to see
your creations you
can always email me
HERE
with a link or a tag
smiles
christy
Ü
Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Frosty Winter

A Frosty Winter Tube of choice, I used Suzanne Woolcott and Rion Vernon Scrap used Winter Frost by Stargazer Musings Font of choice I used Chateau Graphic Program of choice, I use PSP 9 This tutorial assumes you have working knowledge of paint shop pro, All of my tutorials are my own creation and any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidential. Please do not copy my tutorials to anyplace, please link back to my blog! Open a new image 750x750 and flood fill white, (you can ALWAYS resize later, I like having plenty of room to work) Open paper_23 c/p as a new layer and resize this by 75% now apply a mask of choice, I used DBVMisfitmask3 Now lets open ChristmasTree_1 c/p as a new layer and resize this by 75% and arrange towards the right of the mask area, now open Star_1 c/p as a new layer resize this by 22% and place on top of the tree, now lets open rabbit_1 c/p as a new layer and resize this by 30% I rotated mine to the right by 5% now mirror this, Now lets open ornament_9 c/p as a new layer and resize this by 9% duplicate a few times and "decorate" your tree, I also used Tied_Ornament2 (resized by 15%) and Ornament_1 resized by 9% and changed the hue/saturation on this to this 162 hue and 101 saturation, I used Ornament_8 as well resized by 11% Now lets open Branch_3 c/p as a new layer, bring this to the top and then resize by 75% and then rotate to the right by 90% now open Branch_1 c/p as a new layer and then resize this by 75% twice, now duplicate and mirror this I rotated mine to the left by 12% and placed both under the silver branch, Now open Leaf_4 c/p as a new layer resize this by 25% rotate to the left by 90% and arrange with your branches duplicate a few times and fill in behind the branches, open Poinsettia_1 c/p as a new layer and resize by 25% arrange with your leaves, duplicate and place how you would like, open Poinsettia_3 c/p as a new layer and resize this by 25% duplicate and place to your liking now open DiamondFrame_1 c/p as a new layer right above your mask layer, resize this by 75%, duplicate this and the flip it, open TiedRibbon_3 c/p as a new layer rotate this to the right by 100% now resize this by 45% and then mirror this, place with your cluster you made, Open TiedOrnament_1 c/p as a new layer and resize this by 30% rotate to the left by 76% (I changed the hue and saturation on this like above) now open Reindeer_1 c/p as a new layer and resize this by 45% and place near your ball and cluster. when you are happy with your elements apply a dropshadow of choice, and a tube of choice and hide your white background layer and merge visible. I always resize my finished tag BEFORE adding my copyright info, it makes this seem clearer, add your name and copy right information and Save the way you prefer to save tags, I hope you enjoyed this tut smiles christy Ü

0 comments:

Post a Comment