My TOU and Some Info

I also sell Scrap Kits
Please take a moment
to stop by my Scrap
Blog as Well!!!
X-Clusively Christy Scraps
smiles
christy
Ü

Just a note about
my tuts I dont tell
all my secrets lol
like how I do the
glow on a name etc.
I also have no
control over the
FTU supplies
I am sorry but
sometimes the
kits are for a
limited time free
or just disappear,
I will share
masks etc ONLY
if the tou of
the creator allows,
You can easily find
another mask or kit
to use in place of
what I have used
on my tuts, I write tuts
as I create a tag,

I hope you all
enjoy them and
I thank you
so much for
taking the time
to stop by my blog
smiles
christy
Ü

Followers

Proud Member

My License's

Suzanne Woolcott, TooshToosh, CILM, MPT, CDO, PTE, My Tag Art, My Tubed Art, Zindy Nielsen, PSP Tubes Emporium, Keith Garvey, PFD, I also enjoy FTU artist

Leave me a note

Search

Grab My Blinkies Here

Would love to see your creations

I would LOVE to see
your creations you
can always email me
HERE
with a link or a tag
smiles
christy
Ü
Friday, December 10, 2010

Full of Christmas Spirit

Full of Christmas Spirit Tube of choice, I used Suzanne Woolcott and Elias Chatzoudis Scrap used Christmas Spirit by Gemini Creationz (Full Size Kit used in Tutorial) Font of choice I used Dagobert Graphic Program of choice, I use PSP 9 This tutorial assumes you have working knowledge of paint shop pro, All of my tutorials are my own creation and any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidential. Please do not copy my tutorials to anyplace, please link back to my blog! Open a new image 750x750 and flood fill white, (you can ALWAYS resize later, I like having plenty of room to work) open GeminiCreationz_ChristmasSpirit_paper07 resize this by 19% c/p as a new layer and apply a mask of choice I used MontisBlindsmask1 Now lets open GeminiCreationz_ChristmasSpirit_frame03 c/p as a new layer and resize this by 25% grab your magic wand and click inside the frame, modify and expand by 9% now invert selection, open GeminiCreationz_ChristmasSpirit_paper03 resize this by 19% c/p as a new layer now hit delete, select none, Now open GeminiCreationz_ChristmasSpirit_tree01 c/p as a new layer, (this will stay right above the frame layer) and resize by 25% arrange to your liking, now lets open GeminiCreationz_ChristmasSpirit_holly c/p as a new layer resize this by 25% and the rotate it to the right by 90% move this layer below your tree layer, duplicate and then mirror I used my selection tool to crop off the extra bit of stem, now lets open GeminiCreationz_ChristmasSpirit_gold leaves01 c/p as a new layer, resize this by 15% and the rotate to the right by 74% arrange below your holly layers duplicate and mirror this, Now lets open GeminiCreationz_ChristmasSpirit_golddeco c/p as a new layer and resize this by 27% arrange this below the gold leaves and then duplicate and mirror this, now lets open GeminiCreationz_ChristmasSpirit_flower02 c/p as a new layer, bring this to the top and resize by 14% arrange with your leaves, now duplicate and flip and then mirror this, Open GeminiCreationz_ChristmasSpirit_flower01 c/p as a new layer resize this by 14% as well, arrange this layer below the flowers you just added, duplicate and mirror now duplicate once more and bring to the top (this layer) open GeminiCreationz_ChristmasSpirit_bow05 c/p as a new layer, arrange this below the last white ponsettia resize by 32% and then mirror this, now lets open GeminiCreationz_ChristmasSpirit_berries c/p as a new layer, arrange to below your bow layer and resize by 22% now rotate to the left by 85% duplicate and mirror this when you are happy with your tag add a dropshadow and tube of choice, hide the white background layer and merge visible. I always resize my finished tag BEFORE adding my copyright info, it makes this seem clearer, add your name and copy right information and Save the way you prefer to save tags, I hope you enjoyed this tut smiles christy Ü

0 comments:

Post a Comment