My TOU and Some Info

I also sell Scrap Kits
Please take a moment
to stop by my Scrap
Blog as Well!!!
X-Clusively Christy Scraps
smiles
christy
Ü

Just a note about
my tuts I dont tell
all my secrets lol
like how I do the
glow on a name etc.
I also have no
control over the
FTU supplies
I am sorry but
sometimes the
kits are for a
limited time free
or just disappear,
I will share
masks etc ONLY
if the tou of
the creator allows,
You can easily find
another mask or kit
to use in place of
what I have used
on my tuts, I write tuts
as I create a tag,

I hope you all
enjoy them and
I thank you
so much for
taking the time
to stop by my blog
smiles
christy
Ü

Followers

Proud Member

My License's

Suzanne Woolcott, TooshToosh, CILM, MPT, CDO, PTE, My Tag Art, My Tubed Art, Zindy Nielsen, PSP Tubes Emporium, Keith Garvey, PFD, I also enjoy FTU artist

Leave me a note

Search

Grab My Blinkies Here

Would love to see your creations

I would LOVE to see
your creations you
can always email me
HERE
with a link or a tag
smiles
christy
Ü
Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Silence of Winter

The Silence of Winter Tube of choice, I used Suzanne Woolcott and Rion Vernon Scrap used Rustic Christmas by Tracie Stroud Font of choice I used Cinnamon Roll Frosted Graphic Program of choice, I use PSP 9 This tutorial assumes you have working knowledge of paint shop pro, All of my tutorials are my own creation and any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidential. Please do not copy my tutorials to anyplace, please link back to my blog! Open a new image 750x750 and flood fill white, (you can ALWAYS resize later, I like having plenty of room to work) Open tstroud_rusticchristmas_pp01 resize this by 19% c/p as a new layer and apply a mask of choice, I used WSL_mask254 Now open tstroud_rusticchristmas_frame_sticks c/p as a new layer and resize this by 30% now grab your magic wand and click inside the frame opening, modify and expand by 7% (dont forget to click inside the little bow at the bottom) now add a new layer below the frame layer and fill with #eceeec (or a color of your choice) leave selected, I applied a texture to mine, I used RPADO_Felt_04 I am not sure where I got this but any texture you like will work. Now lets select none, open tstroud_rusticchristmas_branch c/p as a new layer resize this by 30% now arrange this layer below the filled layer but above your mask layer, now duplicate and mirror this, Now open tstroud_rusticchristmas_twigs c/p as a new layer and resize this by 19% now rotate this to the right by 18% and bring this layer to the top, place on the left side of your frame I duplicated mine and mirrored it and placed together, now lets open tstroud_rusticchristmas_berries c/p as a new layer and resize this by 19% now mirror this and place on the far left of the frame area, now duplicate and flip and arrange with the other berries, now open tstroud_rusticchristmas_ribbon cluster c/p as a new layer and resize this by 15% and place towards the bottom with the other greenery, now open tstroud_rusticchristmas_flower_red c/p as a new layer and resize this by 35% and place at the bottom right of the frame, now open tstroud_rusticchristmas_flower_white c/p as a new layer and resize this by 35% and place it with the red flower now open tstroud_rusticchristmas_bird_red c/p as a new layer resize this by 18% and place at the top right of the frame, when you are happy with your tag apply a dropshadow of choice to your elements and a tube of choice, hide the white background layer and merge visible. I always resize my finished tag BEFORE adding my copyright info, it makes this seem clearer, add your name and copy right information and Save the way you prefer to save tags, I hope you enjoyed this tut smiles christy Ü

0 comments:

Post a Comment